• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Final Chapter/Last Sale thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm headed for my next chapter and where I'm headed, I won't be needing these. Hopefully you'll find these prices fair and I can get them all sold. After purchasing, please be patient as I am going to be dependent on my daughter to handle shipping. So it may take a day or so, but will be expedited as soon as possible.
All prices include PayPal fees and shipping within the US. I have tubes and box for all. My pics aren't my usual good quality as my daughter took them indoors. I do have some better ones if anyone would like to see them. For right now, this is easier for me. It was a struggle getting to and sitting at my desktop PC as it was.
1. Customized GEC Farm & Field Farmer Lock 99. This one is in excellent condition with only a very minor scuff on the blade. It was customized by forum member Jordan Fowler. Very beautifully hafted in Kingwood and red G10 liners. Smooth walk and talk and solid lock up.
Sold
GEC #57 Gepetto Split Spring Whittler in Ebony. Patina on blade. Very smooth walk and talk. One of my favorites in the bunch. Sold
Case Sodbuster Jr. in Chestnut Jigged Bone. CV steel blade with patina. Slim and very comfortable carry. Sold
GEC Northfield #74 DLT Trading Co. SFO in Orange Camel Bone. I believe this to be unused. Very nice coloring of the smooth bone. Sold
GEC #35 Harness Jack #10 in Ebony. I modded the spear blade to a clip like the new #35 Churchill's. This one is thinner because the punch sits right down in the blade well. So it carries like a single blade knife. And no hot dog shield. You get the oval which is centered. Much better looking in my opinion. I Flitzed the main blade clean. The bolsters and shield show no scratches or scuff at all. Sold
SMGb3RQ.jpg

BmSaypS.jpg

DGWzysc.jpg

Last edited:
I'm going to need your PayPal info Bob! Sorry! I just realized that glennbad beat me to it. Seconds on the 57!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back