• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*FINAL DROP* Rare Blackjack Stag Yukon Skinner

Here’s one that I don’t see very often and it’s a real beauty. , It’s used but in excellent condition, It looks to be Brand New Never Used,

Yukon Skinner Model, 3-1/4” SS blade (could be AUS8 or 440C or ?? don’t know), 4-3/8"Closed Length, Weighs 4.8 oz. This is a 1980's produced Blackjack Yukon Skinner Mid Lockblade Knife, This knife is etched on one side of the riccaso with Blackjack Knives and the trademarked Blackjack logo; The other is etched with YUKON SKINNER Seki-Japan. This Yukon Skinner has some of the most Beautiful Stag Handle Scales I believed I’ve seen. The scales look to be excellent with no cracks or chips that I can see. It also has NS Bolsters and the ambidextrous thumb studs, includes the original box and black nylon sheath. These knives are very rare and hard to find and this a beautiful example.

I want to disclose (2) items so please see below:

NOTE #1: The box is only in good condition with worn/rubbed corners and edges.

NOTE #2: there is some slight blade play. Not bad but it is noticeable. Don’t know if it can be taken out or not but need to mention it. My understanding is that this was fairly common with these folders made back in the 80’s

Asking $195 shipped.

#1.jpg #2.jpg #3.jpg #4.jpg #5.jpg

1. First "I'll take it" then followed by PM or email gets it.
2. Pay with PAYPAL (I pay all fees) or USPS Money Orders or personal checks if we’ve done business before.
3. Will only ship to USA
4. No Trades at this time

Any questions, please email me at
empty5853@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking.

Vr
Mark T.

Back