• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Final Price Drop - Bark River, Rapid River, Blackjack, Anza, Schrade, CRKT

First “I’ll take it” followed by a private message gets it. Must be 18, legal to own, etc. Paypal preferred. All prices include paypal fees and shipping, CONUS only. No trades at this time, raising funds for another project. I live in a rural area and my local post office was destroyed in a flood, so I’ll be headed to an alternate post office at least once a week to ship. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up since I know how eagerly I await a new knife.

Bark River Rising Wolf – CPM S35VN, black and green linen micarta handle. I am the original owner, used to field dress one deer. Includes original sheath, no box. Price $SOLD

yr8Z5Nm.jpg

3IhCDCv.jpg

7MusqQm.jpg

Rapid River/Wolverine Knives Skinner – Used by me to field dress and skin a few deer. Made prior to name change from Wolverine Knives to Rapid River. 3.5" A2 blade, .219" thick, 58-60 RC. Cocobolo handle with Bison spacer and antler engraving. Price $105

1Efn6Xe.jpg

3GR4vhb.jpg

jWlURfy.jpg

Blackjack Knives Panga - Custom curly walnut scales. Effingham, IL era. Blade is 14 3/4 long from scale to tip, oOverall 20 1/4. Thickness is .110. I believe these were made of 440A. Includes original scales. Never used, has a few scratches from when I made the scales. Could be sanded out, but I didn’t bother. Blade has some scratches from being placed into sheath. Sheath shows signs of storage. No box. $130

5YsH2Qx.jpg

k8fYmMQ.jpg

Anza Knife – Stamped “Anza USA 86” on handle. Dymondwood handle. Appears to be used (not by me) as it appears to have some sharpening scratches on the blade. Comes with original sheath with snap belt loop. Approx. 3.5” blade, 4.5” from tip to scales. Price $30

4MYojWc.jpg

L4SBw09.jpg

LSDbtBW.jpg

Schrade X-Timer Fat Boy Skinner – USA Made, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation edition. Never used, factory edge, no packaging. I have two of these and am keeping one, this is a great skinner with a very comfortable non-slip handle. Price $35

GFCgBoB.jpg

OlbelL1.jpg

mHl9WFQ.jpg

CRKT Ultima 7 – 7 Inch tanto blade, 1.4116-stainless steel blade has a light bead blast finish. Comes with black Cordura Zytel sheath that has an injection molded liner. Some stains on blade from cutting vines, no edge damage. Price $35

B1uVLcT.jpg

aPTBStl.jpg

oukfZuO.jpg

Takach Forge Custom  3" full-convex blade. This one is hand forged from 1/4" stock (some of the hammer marks were purposefully left on). Steel is 5160, scales are polished black micarta. Comes with a tooled leather pouch sheath. Price $75. 

fXJsvqU.jpg

cxdq1NY.jpg

Last edited:
Back