Finally, a Bodega!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my first Todd Begg Bodega yesterday. It's a field grade with white G10 (haven't seen any others) and the fluted blade. I can say now, I get it. The action is fantastic! Great lock up and absolutely no wiggle or stickiness. If you are on the fence about getting one, like I was, get one! I'm really looking forward to my black G10 multi grind field grade that will be coming in soon.

Last edited:
Pics! We need Pics! Congrats on a dream knife of mine you lucky dog you!!

Take it from a Begg freak, you need to get the titanium version next and before they start selling them again. The price is going to go up $300 or so when they do. The upgrade to the titanium makes a huge difference. Get one and collect the others.

I do have to say that is a great first Begg. The white is my favorite for the Field grades.

Congrats! That is a very cool knife. Currently saving up for a Bodega Black Gold. Might be awhile, but his line of knives are impressive and worth the wait.

Congrats, I'm waiting on my forest green high hollow grind sunburst bodega, and matching friction folder. Can't wait.

Todds knives are badass :) my next knife is going to be one of his mini glimpse friction folders in toxic green g10, just gotta save a bit more then ill be on the list

Take it from a Begg freak, you need to get the titanium version next and before they start selling them again. The price is going to go up $300 or so when they do. The upgrade to the titanium makes a huge difference. Get one and collect the others.

I'm on the list for a blackout Ti bodega. That one is really going to be special!

10788297505_f3fb8b308b_c.jpg

10788307266_23c3740bb4_c.jpg

10788525743_a11bcd0afb_c.jpg

10788376994_b84cb47534_c.jpg

That would look amazing with an acid washed Ti slab and blade! That is one of my favorite knives. Begg does IKBS right.

Very nice looking Bodega, I am looking forward to owning one eventually. Would like them to open up their books on the regular Bodegas again though. Something about the titanium gives it that look.

Sweet looking knife, i'm going to have to seriously start considering one. congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back