FINALLY!!! First pics of the Busse Folder!!!! Enjoy!!!! (cool pics)

I Got Mine :)
DSCN1866.jpg

For the younger piglets,

The picture was a GIANT folder handle with a full sized Steel Heart E (handles and all) attached as the blade.

However, there really is a Busse folder. I've handled it. The pictures of Bravado holding it are real; I was there.

As for when the real folder is coming out: Jerry secretly told me he was shooting for a release around Christmas/New Year's.

That's right, Jerry! I'm revealing the secret!

I don't recall now whether that missed date was Christmas 2002 or 2003.

I'm not sure what happened. Too bad. It's a great folder. Maybe someday.

Jerry, the torment has gone on long enough! I'm sorry for doing this, I know I promised I wouldn't - but I can't stand to watch the poor hogs squirm any longer.

I present to you all, the REAL Busse Folder!

AKA: The Steel Heart Erroneous!

BusseFolder.jpg

I take full responsibility for posting your most highly guarded secret. Please forgive me! It had to be done!!!

Well if Jerry isn't going to make one, maybe I will. I have been considering for awhile to make a titanium frame lock with a Active Duty blade, similar to the one that has already been done before. There are a few really good knife makers locally that would help guide me, we will see...........

Well if Jerry isn't going to make one, maybe I will. I have been considering for awhile to make a titanium frame lock with a Active Duty blade, similar to the one that has already been done before. There are a few really good knife makers locally that would help guide me, we will see...........

OK I'm #1 on the list...

But there are several spiffy features besides INFI, such as the locking mechanisms, which are part of the splendor of the real folder.

Blah, Blah, Blah, talk is cheap, if it is so good, BRING IT JERRY!!!

Back