FINALLY - I'm a HEST owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

myright

Gold Member
Alright - my birthday was yesterday and my wife got me a HEST. I've got an RC3 and now the HEST. That is one SWEEEEEET blade. I knew I'd like it but I had no idea I'd fall instantly in love with it. It comes razor sharp and fills the handle perfectly.

Thanks again to you ESEE guys and RYP for designing and creating an outstanding blade.

so far it is what i carry everyday(& rat1), until folder comes out then i may quit...plus junglas would get some weird looks going around walmart with it hanging on my belt...

congrats myright. It's a great blade for sure.

which do u like better, your 3 or hest

I'm not the OP, but I prefer the HEST.

The 3 is a good knife, but it never sits quite right in my hand.
I think for me the handle is a bit too tall and thin. And a tiny bit too short.
I always feel like my grip isn't quite as secure as it should be and have difficulty drawing it quickly.

I think a large part of this is just me, but I honestly think the HEST is a slightly better design overall.

My thoughts exactly.

The 3 is a good knife, but it never sits quite right in my hand.
I think for me the handle is a bit too tall and thin. And a tiny bit too short.
I always feel like my grip isn't quite as secure as it should be

which do u like better, your 3 or hest

I haven't had a chance to use the HEST like I've used the 3 so I don't really have a good comparison at this point. Just be holding in my hand I would say the HEST but I will have to give it some time. They both have their place for sure!

I think if they made a esee 3 with a hollow handle it would be the perfect carry knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back