Finally out on my own

Im based in Raleigh, Nc. Im fully set up for steel, stainless, and aluminum with the ability to stick, mig ,tig, plasma cut, and various fabrication styles from my truck and trailer. The company name is Tough Rooster Welding after the nickname my grandfather gave me as a kid.

He passed on May 31st 5 years ago, i was accepted to welding school onnthe same day and got to bypass the 2 year waitlist , i passed my welding certification on May 31st, got my first Welding job on a May 31st, and my final piece of equipment is scheduled to come in May 31st. Needless to say the name was a given with all that!

You seem to have much to be proud of.

Afraid I can't be much help, referring work to you, since I live in Cal. Closest people I know are in Charlottesvilla, VA.

Thats awesome Sir! Now dont even look back man! I took a welding course once to stick weld and by the grace of the masters they passed me. Later I found out why I couldnt do it well. I was blind in one eye and couldnt stike an arc for nothing. If I got lucky I could keep it going pretty well but by then it was too late. I got my cataract fixed and no problem now.
Thats always a great thing to be your own boss. Ive soldered all my life and consider myself there in the top 1% easily! When it comes to welding higher temp stuff I got lots more learning to do. Man do I have some questions for you. Ill sit on it for now but grats on your new direction! Im looking at some TIG welders now but aint sure where to start? They are freekin expensive!

We close in 2 weeks!

Whew. Here in Northern California a person would have to sell his yacht to afford a house like that.

No, I don't have a yacht. If I control myself I can afford to buy HI knives.

Man thats a nice house!! Love all the wood floors! Id get lost in something that big. Grats on a new life. If my taxes keep going up I might just sell mine and buy me a boat.

Back