Photos Finally picked up a different clip for the Drunken

Came across a black timascus clip made by Adam Purvis on Instagram, it’s a deeper etch than I was expecting but I like it!

4tnac3m.jpg

Came across a black timascus clip made by Adam Purvis on Instagram, it’s a deeper etch than I was expecting but I like it!

4tnac3m.jpg
Was this a used one you got on an exchange or new from Apurvis? I've been trying to get other makers (Lynch and MXG )to fabricate something for the Drunken. I would think the demand is there?!? Looks great, Congratulations.

Was this a used one you got on an exchange or new from Apurvis? I've been trying to get other makers (Lynch and MXG )to fabricate something for the Drunken. I would think the demand is there?!? Looks great, Congratulations.

I came across this one new on his Instagram. I like it but I may keep looking for a plain Ti APurvis clip to see if it suits the knife better.

I emailed Casey at LynchNW a few weeks ago and he said he planned on having a clip available this spring.

Very nice! Still ridiculous that the OE clip is so awful...I sold my Drunken partly because of that, ridiculous that to make it enjoyable you have to spend another $150.

Nice but very expensive -- as much or more than most Spyderco knives, as I recall -- but, if you like and can afford it, that's all that matters. Congrats!

Very nice! Still ridiculous that the OE clip is so awful...I sold my Drunken partly because of that, ridiculous that to make it enjoyable you have to spend another $150.

I used the knife with the stock clip for a year. After taking it off and reforming it a little bit, it was more in the “ok” category, but still not great.

Looks great but I think I'd prefer a plain Ti, especially if people can start making them for a lower price point.

I see Lynch makes a machined clip for CRK at around $65-$ 70. That price point would be ideal for a plain Jane titanium Drunken clip.

Back