Finally pulled the trigger

Just placed my order for the Hapstone V7 w/Basic Stone Bundle and with the order, I ordered an extra 120, 220gr Edge Pro Stones and a Shapton Glass 8000gr to top off the stones.

Thanks for all the answers to questions and what can I say, a bunch of great knife enthusiast on this board!

Dave

I expect the Hapstone to arrive by weeks end, hoping by Saturday anyway, it'll give me the weekend to play around with.:) I have an older Endura ATS-55 that I'd like to use as a Guinea Pig and reset the bevel to 20 dps. Yes, will snap some pics and write up some sort of review. Technical writing was never my strong suite so be forewarned. :eek:

Hapstone V7 w/Basic Stone Bundle and with the order, I ordered an extra 120, 220gr Edge Pro Stones and a Shapton Glass 8000

I don't know what a HapstoneV7 is but I like the sound of the stones you picked.
I will stay tuned to learn more.
PS: I have the 120 and 220 Edge Pro stones, was using them on my M4 yesterday :thumbsup:

Here's a couple of snaps... The sharpener along with accessories arrived this afternoon.

Back