Finally!!!!

Finally..... after searching and always being a day late or a dollar short.

I got Glowrings I know it's not Busse related but man these are hard suckers to get into the U.S. I stocked up while I had the chance they'll make for some great gifts.:D

damn man, you should have said, I can get them from the local supermarket...:D

Hey Raden, next time try BF member Bagheera. I got
some from him recently, he's great to deal with
and you also help support his scouting troop.

Bravado,
That's who I got them from. I had seen him post somthing awhile back and it just took some searching for me to remember who it was.

what the f is a glowring? ringworm that glows in the dark or what?

enlighten me please??:confused:

A Glowring is a small encapsulated Tritium tube. A lot
of people put them on their keychains. I'm sure
most of you are familliar with Tritium especially if
you have night sites on your gun.

I have Trigicon Sites on my Commander. Why aren't Glowrings available in the U.S.?

Originally posted by ANG1
Why aren't Glowrings available in the U.S.?

directron_1723_346347182

There's something about that little symbol that gets alot of folks' panties in a bind. You'll also see it on the bottom of the military compasses with the tritium directional markers.

I think it has as much to do with the quantity of the material as the material itself.

In this case, you could probably get your mitts on 1000 markers from Luminox watches, but not one single glowring. Go figure.

Maybe if those bottom-feeding dolts didn't blast the shizit out of us while walking around the airports... :grumpy:

Any problems with customs? I only ask because I want some too, I just want them to get here:rolleyes:

Well, thanks to you guys, and this forum, I have again been separated from some money. I picked up some glowrings from Bagheera also. I hope they arrive and aren't intercepted by someone trying "to help"

Be careful with this stuff. It should be save to carry the glowring in your pack
But if you want healty kids don´t carry tritium in your pockets beside your b...
I´m not sure about this, but I would´t play with my chromosomes.
:confused:

Schleifalot, I wouldn't worry at all. Tritium gives off beta radiation which is the least harmful. To be affected by tritium you'd probably have to go swinning in it.:eek:

Back