• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Find em for less, I challenge ya...Citizen Grand Touring $465...Gruppo Gamma Peacemaker Aged Steel Case $475

PeteyTwoPointOne

Platinum Member
For Sale Only <please read>:

I've had great vibes here on BF and I'm just trying to pass some of that positivity back to the community.

I'm taking big hits on both these, so be kind, but it doesn't mean I'm not willing to work with you if you really love these but you're a bit stretched.

Unfortunately, I am 100% sure this will not be the only round of selling "stuff." However, at this point, "stuff" is being put in its proper perspective in my life.

No comments in thread please, thank you. PM me for any questions / comments....HUGE THANK YOU BF!

1. Citizen Grand Touring

*Second owner
*Worn exactly once by me-- in same condition as shown in pics
*keeps time well within spec
*no issues-- a few faint hairline marks on polished inner bezel-- bezel insert itself is clean
*inner & outer boxes included
*sized for my 7.75 inch wrist <loose>
*ships with one additional link
PRICE: $465

2. Gruppo Gamma Peacemaker PA-05

*I'm the original owner-- purchased direct from GG last summer
*Worn less than 10x
*Handsome "aged steel" case-- now SOLD OUT!
*Swiss ETA movement, 3 hands, no date, keeps near perfect time
*aftermarket leather strap & buckle-- I'm keeping the factory strap & buckle-- priced accordingly
*pristine with no damage or scratches, zero issues
*sapphire crystal is perfect with internal blue AR
*sapphire exhibition caseback is likewise pristine and showcases the movement is a classy manner
*blue fade dial, sandwich construction
*factory soft case, tool, & card included
PRICE: $475

3. Helm Vanuatu in Titanium
SOLD-- No longer available

SHIPPING:
USPS Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation to your PP addy in the 50 U S of A... no International shipping, sorry.

TERMS: Please post an "I'll take it" here in the thread with a follow up PM or email. I reserve the right to end the sale at any time for any reason. I likewise reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose to. No returns, No refunds, No exchanges...so be sure to ask any questions NOW!

ALBUMS:

Last edited:
Back