finishing a saddle stitch

Here's something to try next time, elderberry pie, shoofly pie, and peanut butter pie for lunch. As dessert you can have peanut butter cookies.
I like peanut butter.:D

You can't be serious?!:eek:

I guess there's something to be said for some mods policing these threads after all.:confused:

How the heck did stitching turn into pies??

Thread drift in its purest form! :p

How the heck did stitching turn into pies??

Thread drift in its purest form! :p

You see, us Pennsylvanians can think of a bunch of unrelated stuff all at once, because, well we're from PA.:D
To get back on topic, since I don't have any weldbond available, I tried a drop of superglue. It turns out much better looking than my old knots.
Time for chow.;)

You see, us Pennsylvanians can think of a bunch of unrelated stuff all at once, because, well we're from PA.:D

Well to keep the harassment going. :) Most people call that ADD. :)

You said everything was packed up and you are headed home, so where have you been? Travel safely.

You said everything was packed up and you are headed home, so where have you been? Travel safely.

Speaking of ADD you posted twice.
We're in Iraq.

Back