• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FIRE SALE! 11 Amazing Blades from Top Makers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Available for sale, (sorry, no trades at this time) I have 11 knives total: 6 Bark Rivers, 2 Fiddleback Forge Customs, 1 LT Wright Genesis, 1 Swamp Rat Mountainmandu, and 1 Himalayan Imports Kukhri. Please check each listing for notes on condition and other details.

I think that all the listed prices are more than fair and am pricing these to move. That said, I am trying to raise a certain amount of money, so feel free to make an offer, just don't be surprised or offended if I don't take you up on it. Once I sell enough blades to reach my goal, whatever remains listed will be withdrawn. I will also be working on listing these other places, and it's first come, first served, so don't hesitate if you are interested.

1. LT Wright Genesis in like new condition with original packaging. Scandi-grind, 3V steel (indicated by the "X" on the off side), Drunken Burlap Micarta scales with orange liners. Includes JRE Industries leather sheath. SOLD

71ryBYX.jpg

NRAlY7F.jpg

2WXROOg.jpg

2. Himalayan Imports Ang Khola by Bhakta in condition as received from HI (i.e., slightly tarnished in a couple of spots but effectively new and unused). 15 inch 18 ounce with satisal wood handle. Convex ground spring steel. Includes pictured sheath and tiny blades (no idea what these are called). SOLD
aceJzRQ.jpg

MajDip5.jpg

bVMXARK.jpg

3. Swamp Rat Mountainmandu in used but great condition. Some smoothing of the coating along the edge, but edge still in excellent condition with no chips or rolls. Shadow camo coating and tan canvas micarta. This is one of the older models in SR-77. Includes nice kydex sheath with excellent retention (not sure of the maker, but I have included a shot of the maker's mark in case anyone recognizes it). SOLD
Q6zGmax.jpg

85EekSW.jpg

0f8ccDD.jpg

q0Y0War.jpg

4. Fiddleback Forge Custom Shank in like new condition. A2 steel with Osage scales, natural micarta liners, white pinstripes. I can dig up the sheath that it came with, but it's nothing special--the knife is another matter, however. Purchased here recently, listing it for what I paid. SOLD
jWkZkyM.jpg

ssTtVUn.jpg

qEJhU56.jpg

5. Fiddleback Forge Custom KE Bushie in excellent condition. Looks new except for a few small spots on the blade near the tip (see pics). O1 steel with drunken burlap micarta scales, black liners, white pinstripes. Comes with leather sheath (not pictured). Purchased here recently, listing it for what I paid less than what I paid. WITHDRAWN
d30lqls.jpg

6WJj3Ug.jpg

KdYDyJj.jpg

crLt6ju.jpg

YKgtDxH.jpg

Terms and conditions: Please post an "I'll take it" message to the thread, followed with a Private Message. If you don't have PM privileges, please post your e-mail address in the thread (and you may delete your e-mail after I respond.) Please don't post an "I'll take it" unless you unequivocally agree to the terms of sale noted in this post. Prices listed are the cost to your door via PayPal, fees and USPS Priority shipping paid by me IF SENDING TO A US 48 STATES ADDRESS--INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ADDRESSES AND PAYPAL ACCOUNTS PLEASE SEE DETAILS BELOW! I will pay for signature delivery at your request. Extra insurance also available if you cover the charges. PayPal preferred, Money orders considered. I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY SALE FOR ANY REASON.

International buyers: Add 5% to listed prices. The costs of shipping + insurance will also be your full responsibility. Buyer beware--If customs seizes your package, if it gets lost in the mail, etc., I will not be held liable for your loss beyond the recovered amount as dictated by insurance. Know your local laws.

Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
Here are all the Bark River knives I'm listing. All the same conditions apply as in those listed above.

6. Bark River Bravo EDC in like new condition with original packaging. (Any perceived marks on the blade in the pics are just from oil.) Convex grind, Elmax steel, Green & Yellow Maple Burl scales with Red liners. Includes waterproof-treated leather sheath. SOLD
Sz9dJhm.jpg

yAFaWlc.jpg

tlk9PHi.jpg

6fA2cmC.jpg

7. Bark River Bravo 1 LT in like new condition with original packaging. (Any perceived marks on the blade in the pics are just from oil.) Convex grind, customized with drop point. CPM Cru-Wear steel, Brown Spalted Maple Burl scales. Includes waterproof-treated leather sheath. WITHDRAWN
vPvRPVb.jpg

eCRgxfA.jpg

zfOigcB.jpg

8. Bark River Bravo 1.25 LT in like new condition with original packaging. (Any perceived marks on the blade in the pics are just from oil.) Convex grind, CPM 3V steel, California Buckeye Burl scales. Includes waterproof-treated leather sheath. WITHDRAWN
P87jxKb.jpg

xe6Txyj.jpg

4rpD0Xe.jpg

9. Bark River Gunny Sidekick in like new condition with original packaging. (Any perceived marks on the blade in the pics are just from oil.) Convex grind, CPM M4 steel, California Buckeye Burl scales with Black liners. Includes high quality leather sheath. SOLD
LujsVDj.jpg

RfFlLLn.jpg

VVSOXOm.jpg

ti9clIM.jpg

10. Bark River/Vehement Knives MACV-SOG in like new condition with original packaging. (Any perceived marks on the blade in the pics are just from oil.) Convex grind, CPM 3V steel, Stacked Leather handle. Includes high quality leather sheath. SOLD
g6DR0wi.jpg

9ey9CrS.jpg

xhkUYAZ.jpg

11. Bark River Shining Mountain Bowie in like new condition with original packaging. (Any perceived marks on the blade in the pics are just from oil.) Convex grind, A2 steel, Stacked Leather handle. Includes high quality leather sheath. SOLD
CnkbRbY.jpg

UBwS8A8.jpg

mT9UI7Z.jpg

Last edited:
Let me know if you have any other Fiddleback 6-7.7 inches that you'd think ya could part with. I'm ripe in the market for one. Perhaps a hiking buddy, patch, handyman? ;P

Let me know if you have any other Fiddleback 6-7.7 inches that you'd think ya could part with. I'm ripe in the market for one. Perhaps a hiking buddy, patch, handyman? ;P
I don't have any of those, but I've decided to drop the price on the KE Bushie to $225 if you're interested. :)

I don't have any of those, but I've decided to drop the price on the KE Bushie to $225 if you're interested. :)
Darn.. If I didn't just get an Adventure sworn that filled the exact niche as the KE I'd be all over it. Darn.. the Bravo EDC sold while I was eating supper. Wow, this fella knows how to run a fire-sale!! These should go quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back