• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fire Sale on Discontinued Spydies, ZT, Benchmade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Available For Sale: a Spyderco PM2 in M4, another PM2 in S110V, a Spyderco Yojimbo 2 in S30V, a ZT 0620CF and a Benchmade 940-1. No trades at this time.

Terms and conditions:
Please post an "I'll take it" message to the thread, followed with a Private Message. If you don't have PM privileges, please post your e-mail address in the thread (and you may delete your e-mail after I respond.) Please don't post an "I'll take it" unless you unequivocally agree to the terms of sale noted in this post. Attempt at payment must be made in good faith within 24 hours of claiming an item or I will move on to next buyer. Prices listed are the cost to your door via USPS Priority shipping. I will also pay for signature delivery at your request. Extra insurance also available if you cover the charges. PayPal preferred, Money orders considered. I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY SALE FOR ANY REASON.

US domestic buyers preferred, International buyers considered. If you live outside of the continental US and would like to buy a knife, please contact me directly before posting an "I'll take it."

1. Spyderco Para-Military 2 C81GM4P2. CPM M4 tool steel with natural/ghost jade scales. In excellent condition--perhaps carried once or twice and at most, might've opened an Amazon package or two. Was treated with Tuff Glide (which accounts for the little cloudiness you see on the steel in the pics--Tuff Glide can be easily wiped off if you want to restore the satin shine) and has been in storage for the past couple of years. Excellent centering and action. Comes with original box and paperwork.

$200 TYD ***SOLD***
1gEhu6X.jpg

jo9zM0W.jpg

xJ1qxdB.jpg

2. Spyderco Para-Military 2 C81GPDBL2. CPM S110V stainless steel with dark blue scales. In better than new condition--after carrying it a few times, it was given a professional sharpening job by TheApostleP, was disassembled and cleaned by same, and treated with Tuff Glide by me (which accounts for the little cloudiness you see on the steel in the pics--Tuff Glide can be easily wiped off if you want to restore the satin shine). Has seen little to no use since. Perfect centering and action. Comes with original box and paperwork.

$125 TYD ***SOLD***
4ebjtwS.jpg

FpgYjN6.jpg

ibgMD1s.jpg

3. Spyderco Yojimbo 2 C85GP2. CPM S30V stainless steel with black scales. In excellent condition. Carried a few times and probably cut a little paper. Screaming sharp factory edge remains. Was treated with Tuff Glide (which accounts for any cloudiness you see on the steel in the pics--Tuff Glide can be easily wiped off if you want to restore the satin shine) and has been in storage for the past couple of years. Somehow I missed taking a shot of the centering, but it is perfectly centered and has excellent action on the pivot. Comes with original box and paperwork.

$125 TYD ***SOLD***
w8MB5Wy.jpg

4ovY5An.jpg

4. Zero Tolerance 0620CF Emerson Tanto. CTS204P stainless steel with titanium and carbon fiber scales. In excellent condition with very sharp factory edge intact. I'm sure it has been used a time or two, though I do not recall having ever used it. Has seen little to no use since being treated with Tuff Glide and stored away a few years ago. Excellent lock-up and action, very good centering, though there is a slight favoring to the show side. Comes with original box and paperwork.

$180 TYD ***SOLD***
JyNwTv3.jpg

FFyQdgh.jpg

YRLlo0u.jpg

SxepV37.jpg

5. Benchmade 940-1. CPM S90V stainless steel with carbon fiber scales. Like #2 above, it was given a professional sharpening job by TheApostleP, was disassembled and cleaned by same, and treated with Tuff Glide by me. It has seen little to no use since. Perfect centering and action on this one. I seem to have misplaced the box for it.

$210 TYD ***SOLD***
Ty81oor.jpg

UCjEjXP.jpg

31OgqLp.jpg

Last edited:
Apocryphillac, I'm interested in the 940-1, new to the forums, please contact me at, thanks!
E-mail sent, thanks.

Edit: The 940-1, 0620CF and Yojimbo 2 have all been SOLD to this gentleman. Thank you!

Oh, and I’ve deleted your email address in my quote, sorry I forgot about that. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back