Firebrand

...is another new design...this one is a 4" bladed version of the original 3.5" designed for my wife (hence the name! :D)...first go at ano, first grooved thumbramp...

Attachments

• fbrand.jpg
    fbrand.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 318
Damn your getting good! That is a fantastic looking knife. Please email me with pricing info. I am starting to get very interested in your folders.

Ferret,
You are really showing improvement in your work. The knives are looking better and better. The photography work is much better too. :D

That one looks realy nice with the anodizing. The blade looks dead on too!!

ARGGHHH I have to stop looking :(

Neil

Ferret, that's one fine folder! Do you make any with a sub 3" blade? Just curious!

Thanks for the picture!

Well Ferret, you already know what I think about your work - It's great. I can't wait till mine arrives.

You know, I find it serendipidous that my favorite makers should continually be looking and dare I say approving of one another's designs. Ferret and Dr. Lathe - you two should consider a inter-continental collaboration. :D

Zzzen Dog

Yeah, Neil can make the sheath...BWAHHHAAAHHAHA! :D
(sorry Neil, couldn't resist, the memory of a lefty is lonngg)
Nyb, yep, that's a can do...

Damn Ferret, your folders are kick ass knives! I always ejoy looking at your pics. The designs look alive and fresh.

Schweeeeeeet!

Neat-o Torped-o. (No, you can't use that for the name of your next knife!):D Groovy lines and piercing point. Looks like you put those
vacation days to good use. LarryD

Back