First close up look, New Kershaw: Scrambler #3890

That makes 3 ZT's on the list and 3 Kershaw's on the list.
Oh this sucks lol.

I'm gonna need to get money ASAP.

Not my vid... posted by a BF dealer at SHOT show...

[video=youtube;DhSq9hzJPJg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhSq9hzJPJg[/video]

I love how it also has the old timey look to it but with a new age flare being a framelock! Almost looks like it would be a lockback! I can already imagine making some scales for that handle!
I agree 100% it does look like a old timey lockback .i love it

I'm sad that this thread isn't getting as much interest. This is the nicest looking of the budget bunch to me. I'm not really an artistic guy so when I am drawn to something because of its aesthetic appeal, it's a special thing for me. Very, very nice design. That handle looks like it's got curves in the right places to fit the hand perfectly. The blade shape is very nice with a nice useful edge. The whole thing just looks like it's moving forward. All dressed up and everywhere to go!

This is a really great looking knife. I've really liked all of RJ's knives that I have handled so far.

I love the sleek design of RJ Martin knives. The hidden stop pin and the overlay are classic RJ features.

I hope this one has a detent hole in the blade so it's de-assistable.

That's a nice knife, but I can probably do without it. That said, it would not shock me if I ended up buying one anyway.:)

Last edited:
Looks grand. I believe that it'll compliment the Cyro nicely in their lineup of imports. RJ Martin is on top of his game.

I'm just a bit bummed that it's not 14c28, but it does look pretty cool. Just like a Rogue Auto, but...not auto (therefore legal for me to own! :thumbup:).

I guess it really takes after the RJ Martin Variable.

Always finding new RJ designs I've haven't heard of before.

like the look, specs look like it might be a good work knife for me, Cryo size was too small for me.

Was looking at these as a gift for a buddy's kid who is a soldier. Any idea when more will be hitting the stores?

Back