Off Topic FIRST EDGE KNIVES

greetings all,
does anybody know if FIRST EDGE is now out of business. seems all i see is a few of their models. thanks much and best regards to all.
mike

Silly question, have you tried calling or emailing them?
thanks, my friend, but i did try to call and it went to voice. their website is down and their facebook hasn't been updated since 2018. it's just i don't see them on the cutlery companies web sites. very limited models. my friend did order me one from blue ridge and theyy only had 2 models left. thanks again and best regards

With the Covid-19 Pandemic they may have been forced to temporarily stop production, sales, and everything else, like Case, GEC, Zippo Lighters, and many others are/were.
Amazon has laid off (or permanently fired) all their Customer Service staff, and are not answering the phone, email, or online chat.
First Edge may have done the same.

I'm not saying this is what has happened, of course, since I don't know. It is only a (likely) possibility that this is what is going on.
Truth to tell, I never heard of them prior to this thread.

With the Covid-19 Pandemic they may have been forced to temporarily stop production, sales, and everything else, like Case, GEC, Zippo Lighters, and many others are/were.
Amazon has laid off (or permanently fired) all their Customer Service staff, and are not answering the phone, email, or online chat.

I'm not saying this is what has happened, of course, since I don't know. It is only a (likely) possibility that this is what is going on.
thanks, afishhu

thanks, afishhunter,
you may have something there. things are strange all over. take care.
mike

Back