[First Look] New ZT WWHHHHAAAATTT?

Here we go gents, a new ZT tomahawk. Here is the first look:

zw6M1n4.jpg

14K53Cz.png

Disclaimers: ETA's are currently not available. Tweaks to the design and specifications for are subject to change for final production. The images above are property of KAI USA Ltd. and posted here with their permission. I do not speak for or represent Kershaw or KAI USA. I'm just a knife nut that happens to like many of Kershaw's and ZT's knives and was given the privilege of providing sneak peaks here for some of their new products.

Anybody have any intel on Vanadis 4? This tomahawk looks like it is designed to harvest souls.

Egad, look at those slabs of G10! Sounds like this is gonna be one pricey blade. Looks pretty cool though.

Has anyone seen the ZT0562? Check out their page, some really cool new things. There is a carbon fiber version too:

cAdh2Vp.png

sR3A5P0.png

Last edited:
Wow, a ZT I actually want to own. I don't know why I like tomahawks, but I sure do.

This be my favorite of the bunch! I am sooooo excited for this Beast! That's what I'm calling it, the ZT 0102 Beast!

It's a sweet tomahawk but with a price tag of 400, I'd rather save up sn additional 50 and buy a Rmj strike tomahawk for 450.

Wish i had 900 and I'd buy them both ;)

Back