First Look - ZT 0777

CTS-204P and 20cv are the pretty much the same as M390, just different companies. Now CTS-20cp, Carpenters version of S90V would be nice also. :)

I think everyone would agree in this case quantity over (perceived) quality, cause we all know the quality will be top notch, the name zero tolerance says it all. Just wanna make sure we all get one.

We should leave the R&D up to the professionals. The impossible job of trying to please everybody all the time. But so far the 0777 comes real close to perfection no matter what the cutting edge is.

Side note, has anyone heard anything about CTS 204P or 20CV, they look interesting. Nice to see more American super steels.

Last edited:
When these will be available? Did some preorders were filled yet?

People keep asking, but I haven't seen an answer yet. Is anyone still taking pre-orders, anywhere? Pleeease?

Knife center. But I don't know if they are just taking orders beyond what they expect to receive.

I haven't seen anywhere else that's still taking pre orders.

So how many 0777's are being made? These are expected some time in Spring?

Also, was a steel decided on? I like the idea of Vanax 35, while there are others I'd like to see on it more than n360/vanax 35, I understand how these steels just wouldn't work.

Either way, I'm very excited.

Last edited:
Is there any update on the steel choice on this beauty? I wonder if it would be possible to get some good ol fashioned S90V or S110V on the 0777 or some Carpenter/Bohler variant that is similar to them.

It seems like Kershaw/ZT is very busy and hush hush, I hope that means they are hard at work doing their thing to the 0777!

I hope when the 0777 is finally done and ready for the streets that it will exceed expectations like the Tilt.

Honestly when I saw the Tilt DLC the first time it didn't do much for me, When I saw the 0777 for the first time, I was like wow, how did they come up with all this stuff in such a lightweight rugged mechanical piece of art.

I was won over my the technical specs of the Tilt, and was pleasantly surprised when I finally got mine in hand.

I think the 0777 has some pretty big shoes to fill, costing more than the Tilt, I hope it blows us all away just as much.

Maybe ZT is making secret last minute changes to make it even better than the prototype and we will just have to wait for the final reveal, once its done and shipped.

Keep up the good work! We are still thinking of you.

a bunch of the big places, Knifecenter, grand prairie, New graham, someone mentioned kershawguy I emailed all of them and it seemed they aren't all spoken for yet. I have 2 ordered at knifecenter.

So with all the 0560 and Tilt talk, are people not as interested in the 0777 as the other KVT knives already out?

When I first saw the 0777, it was love at first sight, whereas the Tilt took time to grow on me. I'm waiting for a tiger striped or other newer version of the 0560.

So with all the 0560 and Tilt talk, are people not as interested in the 0777 as the other KVT knives already out?

When I first saw the 0777, it was love at first sight, whereas the Tilt took time to grow on me. I'm waiting for a tiger striped or other newer version of the 0560.

What is there left to talk about? It's not going to be released for a little while.

Well, for one, what the blade steel cutting edge will actually be?

After the Tilt delays and little issues to be worked out and all the annoying update requests I fully understand the secrecy now even more about the 0777, especially after the copies too.

I can always hope and keep it on the first page to let people know we are still looking forward to when it hits the streets.

Somehow I missed the pictures of the M390 etch testing until now. Just based on the pictures, I actually like it too. The contrast of the damascus and silver cutting edge is lost, but the all black tactical-ness of the etched M390 looks good also.

Maybe the extra wait is for more Vanax 75 to become available! Hint hint.

I hate to be that guy asking for updates, so I'll just think about it and not actually do it.

Well, Thomas did hint that there would be another knife made with Vanax 75, so maybe.... Then that knife would decimate ALL.

Back