• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

First Run Benchmade 9170SBK Auto Triage CHEAP! Sequential SN w/box papers (ALL Sold!)

Hey gang! UPDATED: ALL SOLD! Thanks guys!

Dr. H here, I am moving a few more knives out to help fund my next project.

NOTE: So when I say OBO I do mean make me an offer. Seriously, if you like it then lets talk because these knives need to go to a new home where they will have lots of space (unlike my jam packed safe).

More Photos? Sure I will happily email them to you!

PayPal? Sure no problem. Seriously, I prefer it.

Money Order? Postal will work for me!

Trades? Well unless it is a new Mercedes SL63 I am not too interested.

Giant sack of gold? Your my kinda buyer! Step this way pardner!

Contact? PM / message me on BF or email at hunter (underscore) elam (at) me (dot) com

First to Reply to the Post, Message me, or Email me with an "I'll take it" get's the one they want.

So on to the Benchmade 9170SBK Auto Triages! Lets do this!

I bought both these Benchmade 9170SBK Auto Triage knives new at the same time that's how I got sequential serial numbers. One has been carried and the other has been in the safe. Both come with all papers, bags, and boxes.

They are both first production models with sequential serial numbers. They are number 325 (NOW SPF) and 326.

Number 325 is slightly used and was carried clipped inside a pocket on my tactical pack for about 4 months and that is where the light wear on the handle finish is from. Literally it has not used it to cut anything so the blade is good to go. I have to box, paperwork, and original storage pouch that are included with the knife. $125 OBO NOW SOLD and being shipped!

Screen Shot 2016-07-02 at 12.37.16 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-07-02 at 12.39.49 AM.jpg

Number 326 has been in the safe in its box since I bought it. I have to box, paperwork, and original storage pouch that are included with the knife. $180 OBO NOW SOLD and being shipped!
Screen Shot 2016-07-02 at 12.29.30 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-07-02 at 12.29.37 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-07-02 at 12.31.52 AM.jpg

Last edited:
Back