First Snody- Amazed!

Bought this Economist friction folder (from another forum member) last week and got it in yesterday. Very impressed with it. The design is very well thought-out, the build quality is excellent and the carbidized edge is nasty. Hands down the best friction folder I've ever handled. Mr. Snody, just wanted to say thanks for producing this awesome design. I'll definitely be buying another couple folders from you eventually. This little guy has moved right into my EDC. An of course, gotta include some eye candy right?
Snody1.jpg

Snody2.jpg

Snody3.jpg

Snody4.jpg

EDC-Copy.jpg

Bought this Economist friction folder (from another forum member) last week and got it in yesterday. Very impressed with it. The design is very well thought-out, the build quality is excellent and the carbidized edge is nasty. Hands down the best friction folder I've ever handled. Mr. Snody, just wanted to say thanks for producing this awesome design. I'll definitely be buying another couple folders from you eventually. This little guy has moved right into my EDC. An of course, gotta include some eye candy right?
Snody1.jpg

Snody2.jpg

Snody3.jpg

Snody4.jpg

EDC-Copy.jpg

Wow!! Your Pictures are Incredible B.
Thanks for Supporting SnodyKnives with your Money and Thanks for the Awesome Images
Much Respect from Texas.

Wow!! Your Pictures are Incredible B.
Thanks for Supporting SnodyKnives with your Money and Thanks for the Awesome Images
Much Respect from Texas.

Thank you very much! Glad to support. If you ever want to use my photos of your knives for anything, feel free brother. I'm sure there will be plenty more pics as I buy some more of your stuff too so I'll post them up when the time comes. Snody Knives have most definitely moved up on my list after getting this one. Thanks again.

Very, very nice! I really want to get his new Executive Elite but on a low budget right now :(

Thank you! I really wish I had the funds for one of those as well. They looks incredible. But, I'm glad I bought the Economist version. They seem to be hard to come by now.

Back