first time sending a knife for warrenty

well have to send my military in to have them look at it. its developed some slight up and down play and it has a fair bit of side to side unless i tighten the pivot to the point of it basically becoming a fixed blade. anyone have any experience with their cs? just looking for some reassurance.

Just curious dude, was it like this when you got it? If not, how long after did it develop the issues? Spyderco CS is reasonable. I'm sure they'll take care of you.

Haven't had a straight up warranty issue, but did send a ZDP Lum and an original Persian to the spa before due to how much use they'd seen. Communication and end result was great. :thumbup:

it didnt have any up and down when i got it. the side to side was always kinda there. i dont use it hard its one of 4 edc knives i carry the one that gets the most use and it the oldest is my tenacious and thats held up wonderfully.

it didnt have any up and down when i got it. the side to side was always kinda there. i dont use it hard its one of 4 edc knives i carry the one that gets the most use and it the oldest is my tenacious and thats held up wonderfully.

Ok, thanks.

Back