Fishing 2016!!!

5299075f214aebfefaef1483ee55b860.jpg

Nice mcs! Did ya catch it on your custom reel?

This little guy was quite the fighter for his size! Caught on a Strike King Bitsy Minnow. Killer lure on ultralight gear!
Bruce

A little bass from the weekend. We don't have much bass fishing on the BC coast but when I get an opportunity I love targeting these feisty fish!

27041610343_17f8a7326b_z.jpg

Nice Bluegill! I target them often on Ultra Light gear and they are great fighters!!!

Nice to see somebody catching fish... We just spent 5 days at one of our favorite lakes and totally struck out.

Let me guess, lake watchata in AK.
..LOL
had the same thing happen to me, nothing the entire trip until the night we stayed on the boat at the marina and then I caught a 7, a 5 and a bunch smaller ones

Let me guess, lake watchata in AK.
..LOL
had the same thing happen to me, nothing the entire trip until the night we stayed on the boat at the marina and then I caught a 7, a 5 and a bunch smaller ones

Nope, Crescent Lake in Oregon lol... We spent 5 hours trolling and not a single strike. Got back to the dock and the damn fish were jumping everywhere :D

Stopped at my brothers pond on the way home this evening to see if anything was biting. Caught this 8lber on the third cast with a green Rage Bug on a Concept A & Dobyns Fury 705c.

10F8DE7D-3C78-4F4A-8C48-A0EDF2B70873_zpswbigir4e.jpg

Last edited:
That gar is impressive . The third picture is beautiful shot . The fish looks like a haunted skeleton fish . LOL . Great picture .

Try 5 days and nothing till the night at the dock.
And they had 68lbers strippers mounted on the wall, talk about frustrating

these are some of my best bass over the last few weekends. i've gained access to a bass boat and have been out with my friend learning the delta, lots to consider & learn outside of lake fishing for sure....these aren't the biggest bass in the delta, but they were still a lot of fun. :D

Back