Five blems for 7/8

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
14 3/4 inch 24 ounce AK bowie by Bhakta Kami. The only thing wrong with this workhorse is a small hairline crack in horn handle that won't go anywhere. Best deal of the day at $100 even. *SOLD*
7-08-11%20001.jpg

7-08-11%20002.jpg

18 inch 34 ounce Ang Khola by Tirtha. Great work by Tirtha. Small scratch on satisal wood handle and Karda and chakma are missing. Excellent investment at $75 YBB. *SOLD*
7-08-11%20004.jpg

7-08-11%20005.jpg

13 1/4 inch 15 ounce Pachthar by Vim Kami. Nice sharp and pointy blade. Satisal wood handle. The wooden sheath is bit loose. Yours for $75*SOLD*.
7-08-11%20007.jpg

12 inch 10 ounce Salyan by Tirtha. Satisal wood handle. Scabbard is bit loose and karda and chakma are missing. Take is for $65 YBB. *SOLD*
7-08-11%20009.jpg

7-08-11%20010.jpg

8 inch 5 oucne R-6 by Min Kami. Satisal wood handle. I can't find any thing wrong with this knife. Add to your collection at $45. *SOLD*
7-08-11%20011.jpg

9 1/4 inch 8 ounce western style Knife by Dil. Ten minutes worh of rust removal time on blade and epoxy fix crack in Dharan antler handle. $35*SOLD*.
7-08-11%20013.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all:)
Have a great weekend!

Last edited:
Email sent on salyan and pachtar. Perfect timing, I was looking for some smaller blades.

Wow, lot of my favorites popping up lately:) Congrats, guys.

Congrat on the AK, beachobo! I thought about that beautiful piece too but figured since I've got 2 AKs already, better pass on that and go for the AK Bowie instead. I've always wanted an AK Bowie with a curvy handle that this one similar to the older styles that Uncle used to have here. By the way, is it just me or have the deals been SPECTACULAR for the last several days? What a great way to start the weekend!

I like the western style knife too. Reminds me of an Imperial Schrade Uncle Henry Golden Spike.

I eyeballed that AK for quite awhile. Beachobo, you picked up a very nice khuk at a steal. These have been some awesome deals this week. Take care.

Wow, I just got in from work and I see it was a nice day on the HI forum! I haven't seen a regular Ang Khola like that in a long time. That is really a beauty by Tirtha!

Also a nice R-6, one of my personal favorites. Dil made a another nice western style knife too.

Congrats to all you guys that scored some great blades today!

dang cant believe i missed the ak bowie blem :/

cryyy ... sob ...

gratz to the lucky shark :)

Seems like lots of great deals lately to be sure.

Say, what does YBB mean? (I'm clearly the newb here)

Just an update for the HI family.

The AK bowie has arrived. Gorgeous piece and I feel like I was on the day my first 2 HI khuks arrived years ago. Auntie had picked out for me a 15-inch silver mounted and carved AK done by Master Bura that came with a soft brown leather scabbard as well as a 17-inch WWII done by Old Kami Sher. I fell in love with genuine Nepalese khuks since...

Teclis, I hope you get to shark the blade of your dreams soon. Auntie has posted so many excellent deals lately so I am sure you'll get one that calls out to you. Part of the journey of obtaining a khuk through the forum is going through the process and the anticipation, I suppose. And this makes the fruit of victory that much more sweet. For me, I cherish the details that each unique khuk features e.g. the fit, finish, handle shape, handle material, and how the piece fits you.

Back