Five blems for 8/4

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
17 inch 25 ounce Foxy Folly by Tirtha. Usual good work by Tirtha. Grainmark in horn handle. Take this beauty home today for $100 even *SOLD*
8-04-11%20003.jpg

20 inch 24 ounce Kobra by Rajkumar. Nice rig. Karda, chakma are missing and the scabbard is bit loose. Bargain at $85 YBB. *SOLD*
8-04-11%20005.jpg

21 inch 26 ounce Gelbu special by Tirtha. Few hariline crack in horn handle and the scabbard is bit loose.
Excellent investment at $95. *SOLD*
8-04-11%20007.jpg

8-04-11%20008.jpg

18.5 inch 28 ounce villager fit and finish Hanuman by Rajkumar the (prince). Razor sharp edge. Small hairline crack on horn handle. Today's best buy at $100 even. *SOLD*
8-04-11%20009.jpg

8-04-11%20011.jpg

HI TARWAR BY RAJKUMAR

Overall length --26.5''
Weight --36 oz
Spine thickness --1/4''
Nice fuller on both sides of blade
Steel guard
Brass bolster, buttcap and tip
Few hairline crack in horn handle most likely to go nowhere
The scabbard is bit loose
Great combat Sword at $155 *SOLD*
8-04-11%20011.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
Cotton jola for $25 *SOLD*
8-04-11%20001.jpg

8-04-11%20002.jpg

Last edited:
Really nice price. It's not calling to me the way some others have though. It's just me wanting to pull the trigger. Thats a bad sign if it's just me..

I'm tempted to get that Jola. That looks awesome:)

Excellent choice on the Gelbu, Homeka:) i would have sharked it if you hadn't.

Yeah Jake, it sure does spec out nicely, plus I get one of the new business cards!

Last edited:
Thanks for posting these. Im new to the HI family but I can already tell you guys are awesome. Hopefully next time some good deals come along I'll have some money! :)

If that 18.5"/28oz Hanuman were a 18.5"/28oz Garuda instead, I would have snapped it up. (A friend of mine has a Garuda fixation, I'll leave it at that).

I have the brother to that horn handled Hanuman, it's a very nice piece, so nice it'll not see much use unless Zombie hordes arise.

Overall length --26.5''
Weight --36 oz
Spine thickness --1/4''
Nice fuller on both sides of blade
Steel guard
Brass bolster, buttcap and tip
Few hairline crack in horn handle most likely to go nowhere
The scabbard is bit loose
Great combat Sword at $155

email sent

and on the Hanuman by Rajkumar

Last edited:
Phew! Saved from the tarwar. Nice fuller and design on blade and handle.

Rajkumar is a bit hit and miss with his tarwars. Some of his, like today, have a slight taper down the blade and especially toward the tip, like the fat version of a short tibetan sword. But other times, like the one from 8/1, he really nails it with a nice classic profile and fatter sweep to the tip. I have a chiruwa tarwar on order and really hope it looks like the latter.

Back