• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Five Rough Buck Users For One Low Price of $40.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are all rough users, but could certainly all still be useful to the right person.

I am selling as a lot of all five knives together and shipped together to someone in the CONUS for $40.00 TYD.
First one to post "I'll take them" then follow up with PM or email.
Will ship to CONUS and accept Paypal or USPS Money Order….prefer USPS Money Order, but either is fine. Paypal fees and USPS Priority postage are included in posted price shipped to CONUS.

A quick description;
A 1995 Buck 560 Titanium. Handle and snap very good. Blades been sharpened a lot.
A 1991 Buck 501. Dings and scratches in handle, but excellent snap. Blade has been sharpened a lot.
A 1999 Buck 503. Handle not bad, snaps not real strong, blade nearly full. "Walco" on blade.
An older Buck 303 with "303" stamped on pile side of main blade. Good snap and sharp. Main blade has been sharpened quite a bit, but actually a fairly nice knife.
Another Buck 303. Been beat up a bit and little to no snap, but still a user.

Withdrawn. Sorry. vvvv Ya too quick to post on the sales threads sometimes without reading whole description. :eek: Sure they'll be gone soon anyways.

Last edited:
Stumps, Let me buy these, I am always in need of a knife to hand to a Scout. I will sweeten these up and use one of these instead of my good Avid Vantage like I did at the Blade Show...ha I doubt I have to sweeten them too much, knowing how you keep yours. Maybe some lint in the blade well.......

Craig…if you plan on handing these out to Scouts, I'll clean them up some and sharpen them before I send them to you. The older 303 is sharp already, but I'll touch up the edges on the other four.

My Paypal is stumpknocker at gmail dot com

Thanks,
Mark

Stumps, Let me buy these, I am always in need of a knife to hand to a Scout. I will sweeten these up and use one of these instead of my good Avid Vantage like I did at the Blade Show...ha I doubt I have to sweeten them too much, knowing how you keep yours. Maybe some lint in the blade well.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back