Five small 3V EDC Knives, micarta, G10

I'd appreciate it if we could maintain a positive vibe. Knife collecting should be fun. :thumbup:

there's no such thing as a knife emergency! ('cept if you got one stuck in ya)

I'm a truck driver, and me being in front of my computer at the right time is a total crapshoot. That said, I got off early and started my vacation today!
I tried to shark an EDC, but swing and a miss... No biggie.
I'm looking for some sweet maroon canvas micarta, and I'm willing to wait.

I don't care about someone buying two... I just wanna buy one!

Bring on the preorder list! :cool: :D

The semi- ha! Thanks Nathan, Jo and Loren!

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

oy vey! What have I done? :)

Dude, you're talking about me...I ordered 2 of the 5 Field Knives. One for me and one for my older brother Chris. It's not "bad form" or "bad precedence", it's your opinion. Nathan has said, first come first served. I did nothing wrong...

When I realized you were from Australia and had to wake up at some unseemly hours for this, I didn't have any adverse feelings. Now let's drop the negative vibe and I already apologized to Nate for venting. Now I understand that till further notice, one person can claim one, two or multiples without getting castigated. I can live with that and may also join the double dippers in future.

Also, I'm going to propse a 24 hour ban on myself for creating some sh*tstorm. Those in favor say EYEYEYEYE!

I have held my tongue so far and I would not have won anyway but I have to say this since this is the second time that this has happened in the last 2 weeks:

When the supplies are so tight, it is in bad form and disregard for your fellow CPK enthusiasts when you ask for multiple units. I know that Nathan had stated in the past that he has no problem with this,
but I just could not remain silent even if I should get banished!

Fellas, this is bad decorum and IMHO, multiples should only be requested in a possible preorder thread. One unit per person per occurrence per sales thread when there are so few. Flame me if you want!

+1 on the above opinion.

Hey, I consider myself very fortunate to have one each - a Light Chopper, a Field Knife, and a Potato Knife. I am very happy with the performance of each and with the remarkable service from everyone in Nathan's group. Whatever method employed to get these wonderful knives market is fine with me. The point is they are getting out to "we the users". I wish the best of luck to everyone on the next round of purchases. I will definitely be there with my finger on the enter key.

When I realized you were from Australia and had to wake up at some unseemly hours for this, I didn't have any adverse feelings. Now let's drop the negative vibe and I already apologized to Nate for venting. Now I understand that till further notice, one person can claim one, two or multiples without getting castigated. I can live with that and may also join the double dippers in future.

Also, I'm going to propse a 24 hour ban on myself for creating some sh*tstorm. Those in favor say EYEYEYEYE!

Not sure what me living in Australia has anything to do with this but whatever..Also, as mentioned, i didn't double dip. One is for me, one is for my brother, both will be used. I didn't buy two to sit in a safe. Cheers man :thumbup:

................EYEYEYEYE! :D

Not sure what me living in Australia has anything to do with this...

It is my opinion people here who said they wanted multiples for whatever reason, that are shipping within the CONUS who had only taken one at a time are choosing to pay the $10 shipping twice by splitting their order for the benefit of the community, myself included. Shit, I even paid to bring Lorien's knife up to Canada for him, just to help a brother out.

However when that shipping charge is to OZ, or EU or anything else, it's so expensive it's better to combine shipping. Also due to the time zone difference the hour at which you need to make the sale, it's better to combine as well. Not everyone likes to wake up that early.

Many people have commented in the forum before you started posting that they were impressed that the people wanting multiples were only taking singles in their orders to try and get them into as many hands as possible, but we were all aware it would happen eventually and Nathan said it was OK since the beginning.

That's all.

It is my opinion people here who said they wanted multiples for whatever reason, that are shipping within the CONUS who had only taken one at a time are choosing to pay the $10 shipping twice by splitting their order for the benefit of the community, myself included. Shit, I even paid to bring Lorien's knife up to Canada for him, just to help a brother out.

However when that shipping charge is to OZ, or EU or anything else, it's so expensive it's better to combine shipping. Also due to the time zone difference the hour at which you need to make the sale, it's better to combine as well. Not everyone likes to wake up that early.

Many people have commented in the forum before you started posting that they were impressed that the people wanting multiples were only taking singles in their orders to try and get them into as many hands as possible, but we were all aware it would happen eventually and Nathan said it was OK since the beginning.

That's all.

Thank you for the explanation :thumbup:

If i lived in the US, i would only buy one at a time, it's the nice thing to do. But i don't, and for the record, i woke up at 5am and paid $78 USD shipping. Not that those facts matter, my point being, i never once thought about being a hog or getting more knives into other peoples hands because i was buying one for myself, and one for my brother. What difference does it make if two accounts posted for one knife each or just me, posting for myself and on behalf for my brother? One knife is going to one person each and at the end of the day, both will be used and thoroughly enjoyed :)

BTW, i am not upset, disgruntled or what have you, i just didn't expect to have my practices called "bad form" when i wasn't breaking any rules and the point mentioned above.

I won't post anything more about the matter. Cheers everyone!!!!!!

I have a feeling that there will be a good number of these available in the foreseeable future.

Back