FK question

Hi all,

I was exposed to FK in the mid-nineties. The best knifezine EVER! For almost 2 years, I have been training with Mr. Keith Moffet and Mr. Willem deThouars. It is my understanding that FK did an article on Mr deThouars.
Im dying to find it! Any ideas where?

Mr Walker,

Is there anything that stands out in your memory from that article and/or interview?

Does anybody else have any info on the topic?

I sincerely thank you!

Bill

That was the first issue I ever bought, the article involved a lot of discussion about the beast within (see Strider forum for the Bad Man discussion) and also about making it simple and yours. The photos of this skinny little guy were simply frightening and ten years of very hard training later I still would find his crazy look enough to soil my skivvies.

It was FK that was responsible for many of us finding our way out of the local TKD mill or Chung Moo Quan schools in search of better and more practical.

Thank you again Greg. I am just sorry I never in four years or so saw a pic of a Bagwell bowie.

I recall it was one of the most interesting articles we did, and I enjoyed the opportunity of meeting "Uncle Bill" and learning a bit more about he and his arts later on down the road.

Greg and Parker,

Thank you both for the info. I consider myself to be very fortunate to train with Mr. Moffet and Uncle.

Bill

Back