• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Flashlights, EDC gear, Beads, Multitools, etc.

No boxes, no trades, ships only to US, Paypal Goods and Services.

Make an offer!

LIGHTS
Olight R50 Seeker - Never used, have box but was opened - $70
Eagletac D25LC2 XP-L Limited Edition - $50
Maratac 2XAA - $30
Olight s10 Baton - $30
4 Sevens Preon 1 Titanium - Carried, has trails - $old
Maratac Copper CR123 - Carried couple times, great condition - $old
4 Sevens Preon 2 Limited Edition Lime/Toxic Green - Never carried - $old
Olight s1 Baton Ti Limited Edition Neutral White - Has wear marks (not in picture, can add) - $old
Eagletac D25C TI XM-L2 (I think) Cool White 2014 - $old
Eagletac D25A TI XP-G2 (I think, I know it's not Nichia, which was very pink in these lights) Neutral White - $old

MULTITOOLS
SAK ALOX Cadet Black - Like new - $30
Leatherman Skeletool - Used couple times, great condition - $old

EDC - These are to be used as tools (or to open beer), I take no responsibility if they are used in an unlawful manner
Skull Thing - $15
Koch Tools Solo Original Stainless Steel - $30
Koch Tools Copper Duo (I think it's called Duo?) - $40
Wilmont Knives Lime Green Beer Defender Limited Edition - $40

Beads/Patches - Add any Bead or Patch to your item for $10 unless the bead is specified below (negotiable)
Lion Armory Eagle Brass - $30
Lion Armory Spartan Copper 1000 Year Patina - 40
Lion Armory Jack O Lantern Brass/Copper - $40
Beads/Hanks by Hank Brass - $30
MK1 Copper Raygun (On XM18 in Photo) - $45
Knife Candy Copper Green - $20

Also have lots of knives for sale!!
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1461016-Spyderco-Bradford
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1461015-Spyderco-Benchmade

http://imgur.com/a/fZbXs

Last edited:
Ill take the 'Olight s1 Baton Ti Limited Edition Neutral White - Has wear marks (not in picture, can add) - $50,' if its the bead blasted version (versus the polished version)

Ill take the 'Olight s1 Baton Ti Limited Edition Neutral White - Has wear marks (not in picture, can add) - $50,' if its the bead blasted version (versus the polished version)

bladescout I can't message you, can you message me and i'll give you paypal info if you're still interested?

Yes, Im still interested. Pls confirm, that its the bead blasted version.
Ive sent you two messages already.
Pls state you PP info, thx.

animportant, maybe you could enable email and drop me a line... ?

Strange, that our repective messages dont seem to go through.

Got your message.

As before; pls confirm that this is the bead blasted version and not the polished version, thx.

Okay, this is too sketchy for me - Ive asked numerous times during the last few days whether this is the bead blasted Olight ti version versus the polished version.
Ive asked several times (three times in this thread alone and also via messages) with no forthcomming answer to a relative straight forward question.

Offer withdrawn.

GLWTS.

Okay, this is too sketchy for me - Ive asked numerous times during the last few days whether this is the bead blasted Olight ti version versus the polished version.
Ive asked several times (three times in this thread alone and also via messages) with no forthcomming answer to a relative straight forward question.

Offer withdrawn.

GLWTS.

Hey bladescout. I tried messaging you yesterday but didn't see the option. My apologies for not getting back to you, I have been on the forums on and off and know I have been a bit flaky. I had to take off yesterday to take a family member to the Dr and had alot of work to make up today. I am able to answer during evenings, yes it is bead blasted. I understand if you want to withdraw your offer.

4 Sevens Preon 1 Titanium - Carried, has trails - $35

I'll take it IF it is Gen 2 and has the tail clicky.

If you ever reconsider and are willing to ship to Germany I would take that copper maratac.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A310F mit Tapatalk

Back