• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Flashlights - Emisar D4V2, Lumintoip FW3A, Astrolux S41 Copper

abbazaba

Gold Member
All prices PP G&S with shipping included. Will go by timestamp but reserve the right to sell to whom I choose. "I'll take it" posted here followed by a PM and prompt payment expected. I will only ship to your Paypal address on the transaction. Know your knife laws. No trades. PM me with questions before posting here. Thank you.

Emisar D4V2 18650 Nichia 219c NIB - $old

DdcMvFy.png

Lumintop FW3A CREE XPL HI 3D 18650 NIB - $old

i2IpnCb.png

Astrolux S41 Copper Nichia 219b 18350 Used - $old

TxE7wi9.png

Last edited:
Ugh! If the Emisar were only the XPL or sst. What’s the difference compared to the older versions? I might just take it

Ugh! If the Emisar were only the XPL or sst. What’s the difference compared to the older versions? I might just take it

I think the Nichia 219c is still the best and most neutral to my eyes. If I didn't receive two of these as gifts I'd be keeping it.

Compared to the original D4 with RampingIOS, the new D4V2 is updated in these ways…
  • Added aux LEDs with 7 configurable colors plus rainbow and voltage modes
  • Completely new firmware — Anduril instead of RampingIOS… so it has a lot more modes and options.
  • Added a tailcap lanyard attachment point
  • More grip on the battery tube
  • MCPCB is screwed down now
  • Larger MCPCB with dedicated screws holes, so the 4 optic legs are in intact in the D4V2
  • Rotated the LEDs for a smoother beam
  • Upgraded the driver to use a new MCU with more pins and twice as much space
  • Added spring-side firmware flashing pads to the driver, for easier updates
  • Fixed reverse polarity protection

Ill take the other two. Emisar and Astrolux

Last edited:
Back