Flat Dark Earth DLC XM-18 ***LOTTERY*** - 4 Knives! - Winners Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
WINNERS! #81 VPI, #85 RevDevil, #142 Fired, #199 Helotone

This Lottery is only open to the following 3 Paid Membership categories - BASIC, GOLD, PLATINUM.....and all Moderators

This is a lottery for (4) XM-18 3.5" production knives with Flat Dark Earth - DLC coating, we will chose 4 different winners.

The price for each knife is $435 +$10 Shipping in the USA, or $45 for Express Mail International Shipping - PAYPAL PAYMENTS ONLY If you do not have a PayPal account please do not enter.

All you have to do is say you are in, your post number will serve as your lottery number. One entrance per person. The lottery ends at 9:00 am Eastern on Friday, 12/06/13

We'll pick the 4 numbers, and you will receive one of the knives pictured, which one will be a surprise. They are not numbered so your winning knife will be randomly picked. All 4 knives are FDE-DLC, 2 have Spanto Blades, 2 are Slicers. All 4 have Green/Black G10 scales, the blade steel is S35VN

If you have any questions, please PM me directly.

Good luck everyone!

orig.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in!! In at #6 ! Thanks for the chance, earliest I have ever gotten into one of these ;)
Jeff

I am in...when and where do I start complaining about how this lottery is being run?

;)

(I am kidding people)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back