• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Fluted Ti Millie, Digicam DLC Millie>>>sold, Thank you!

Red Dirt Okie

Gold Member
Hi again. For sell today are two knives that I am the original owner of both. Neither have been carried, used, sharpened, etc. Like the rest, I took them out of the box, placed them in a Spyderpac, handled them occasionally and I am now selling them. Both come with original boxes. Please ask if you have any questions.

Fluted Ti---Sold>>>Thank you!
Digicam DLC--sold to dreadpirate. Thank you!

I will pick up Paypal fees and pay for First Class USPS postage. If you wish for Priority postage please add $5 to the total purchase cost. Thank you all for looking and start gearing up for a safe St Patrick's day!

Attachments

• Fluted Ti--A.jpg
    Fluted Ti--A.jpg
    473.8 KB · Views: 123
  • Digicam--A.jpg
    Digicam--A.jpg
    530.4 KB · Views: 113
  • Digicam--B.jpg
    Digicam--B.jpg
    483.4 KB · Views: 110
  • Fluted Ti--C.jpg
    Fluted Ti--C.jpg
    349.9 KB · Views: 94
  • Fluted Ti--Bb.jpg
    Fluted Ti--Bb.jpg
    560.3 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Hi folks. I had these two listed briefly last week and the sell fell through so now I am re-listing them. I am the original owner of the Fluted Ti Millie, it has been living in a Spyderpac and has not been carried, used, Etc. It comes with original box and paperwork. I purchased the M4 Millie from great BF member STR who only used it as a model for making custom clips. It has developed a beautiful natural patina. I bought it intending it to be a hard use folder, but that never came to be and it has also spent its time residing in the Spyderpac and has not been used. It also comes with the original box and paperwork. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Fluted Ti Military---$185
G10/Ti M4 Military-- $200

I will pick up Paypal fees and pay for First Class USPS postage. Please add $5 if you prefer USPS Priority Shipping. Thank you for looking.

Fluted Ti--A.jpg Fluted Ti--Bb.jpg Fluted Ti--C.jpg M4 Millie--A.jpg M4 Millie--B.jpg M4 Millie--C.jpg

I'll take the Fluted Millie if it's still available.

Back