FMV14 Nuke Inbound

Finally got some sun here in DFW

iSfhUzA.jpg

I messaged Garth, he said according to the last pic of mine it looks like dark tigerhide. So both of mine being my top choices of never released materials makes me pretty happy with them!

I messaged Garth, he said according to the last pic of mine it looks like dark tigerhide. So both of mine being my top choices of never released materials makes me pretty happy with them!
So that leaves mine and the other in limbo because certainly different - Also on the snowhole, the contour and cuts are so different between the FJ and the V14 I can see where they wouldn't look the same. The FJ has more curve to it exposing the layers differently. That's going to be a major factor in overall appearance I would imagine.

So that leaves mine and the other in limbo because certainly different - Also on the snowhole, the contour and cuts are so different between the FJ and the V14 I can see where they wouldn't look the same. The FJ has more curve to it exposing the layers differently. That's going to be a major factor in overall appearance I would imagine.
Im guessing they tried tiger hide several ways and these were the samples. That would explain different variations of tigerness. Tentex has dark every other layer whereas mine is every 5th layer.

We're waiting ;)

So, big surprise, UPS messed up the delivery *again*
And by that I mean, this time they didn't unload it from the trailer this morning. I even called and they told me it should be on the truck out for delivery, but it never was. (I went to the distribution center after the trucks were back and asked about it. They told me the truth, at least.):confused:

Sorry for the mini rant.:p Stuff like this just happens with every package I get from them, it seems.

Anyways, I'm gonna go pick it up tomorrow around 9am.:D I told them just to leave it at the distribution center:thumbsup:
Pics will follow!

So, big surprise, UPS messed up the delivery *again*
And by that I mean, this time they didn't unload it from the trailer this morning. I even called and they told me it should be on the truck out for delivery, but it never was. (I went to the distribution center after the trucks were back and asked about it. They told me the truth, at least.):confused:

Sorry for the mini rant.:p Stuff like this just happens with every package I get from them, it seems.

Anyways, I'm gonna go pick it up tomorrow around 9am.:D I told them just to leave it at the distribution center:thumbsup:
Pics will follow!
Presidents day today was a postal holiday

Presidents day today was a postal holiday

Not for UPS, it's not one of their observed holidays. Like I said, I both called and later visited the distribution center. Everything was going like normal:thumbsup:

But it's not a huge deal, I'm not usually one to make a fuss about little things, I was just a bit frustrated earlier. I can just get it tomorrow; what's another day?
Gotta keep things in perspective:) I know; stuff happens, just like with any other job/service.

Back