• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FMV14 -SOLD-

Factory new INFI FMV14 with brand new Buy Brown kydex sheath. The knife features a Desert Bronze coating and Red & Black G10 handle. The coating is mint and the edge has never cut anything. The sheath is literally a month old and has a Tek-Lok on the back. Hate to sell it, but that's life!

SOLD lexo lexo

Price includes Paypal fees, shipping, and insurance. Paypal only. Shipping to lower 48 only. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I please. Buyer is responsible for knowing local knife laws.
0vZt8sn.jpg

PuseUVV.jpg

EX9uknU.jpg

Blade Length: Approx. 14 1/8"
Overall Length: Approx. 20 1/2"
Blade Width: Approx. 1 3/4"
Blade Thickness: Approx .250"

Last edited:
Hey, interested buying and it has been a while that i've been in this forum so i don't see option to pm you, maybe i'm not even allowed to message members, can you pm me or should we exchange messages here?

Hey, interested buying and it has been a while that i've been in this forum so i don't see option to pm you, maybe i'm not even allowed to message members, can you pm me or should we exchange messages here?
You have to upgrade to at least a basic membership so I can pm you...

Back