FNG Here & I'm Giving Stuff Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jason - welcome! I am sorry to learn that your blur collection was stolen - that is terrible!

Thank you for doing this giveaway - cool idea.

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for the opportunity. But more than that I wish you luck with finding replacements for the knives that were stolen.

It is always saddening to hear about robberies, but it is extra galling hearing that it happened while you were with your daughter at Children's. I hope your daughter is doing well.

Edited to add: Also, if I were you, I would ask a Moderator to move this thread out into the general discussion area. Only people with paid memberships can view your thread here in the GAW forum. Putting this out in General would give you more eyeballs, and hopefully more chances to land the knives you are looking for.

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here to bladeforums.com, and doing a giveaway to introduce myself (sorry it's not super awesome stuff right now). The giveaway deadline is 11:59 PST on Sept. 14th, and I'll pick the winners on Sept 15th using random.org and will post results by 11PM PST. One entry per person please, just leave a reply or say hi, and your post number will be your entry number.

Roll 1 - ZT Sticker
Roll 2 - ZT Sticker
Roll 3 - ZT PVC Velcro Patch
Roll 4 - ZT PVC Velcro Patch
Roll 5 - ZT PVC Velcro Patch
Roll 6 - Glock Sticker
Roll 7 - Glock Velcro Patch
Roll 8 - New Kershaw Cryo Knife

WHY am I doing a giveaway as a new member? Read below the photo if you're interested, or just enter the giveaway if you prefer. Thanks for reading my post, and I look forward to making some "knife friends" here on the forum.

v/r
Jason

thumbnail%201.jpg
[/URL]

I'm looking to buy Kershaw Blurs. Several months ago, I spent a week with my daughter at Children's in Seattle for her medical treatments. While we were in the hospital, my home was burglarized. Among other things, most of my knives were stolen. While most are pretty common and can be replaced eventually, some are not...I am especially fond of the Kershaw Blur, and I had almost the entire rainbow. So, I am posting this giveaway to bring awareness...if you are selling a rare or discontinued Kershaw Blur for a reasonable price, I am likely a buyer. If you took the time to read this, thank you....I look forward to making new friendships here on the forum, I really don't have any friends IRL who share my passion for blades, aside form those who just want me to put a Wicked Edge on their knives LOL.

v/r
Jason
Thank you.
Thank you .

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for the opportunity. But more than that I wish you luck with finding replacements for the knives that were stolen.

It is always saddening to hear about robberies, but it is extra galling hearing that it happened while you were with your daughter at Children's. I hope your daughter is doing well.

Edited to add: Also, if I were you, I would ask a Moderator to move this thread out into the general discussion area. Only people with paid memberships can view your thread here in the GAW forum. Putting this out in General would give you more eyeballs, and hopefully more chances to land the knives you are looking for.

Good idea, I'll just see if I can delete this post and redo it in the General Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back