Fobs, beads and lanyards- let's see yours, Bro!

Lorien

Nose to the Grindstone
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
this is a fob, I guess. For my EDC.

My buddy, Magnus, made the little Damasteel keepers and provided the braided leather cord. He's an amazing knife artist who is also a mountain biker- I love the guy! The brass things are ferrules for the hydraulic lines we use for bikes with disc brakes, and the chain link is from a stainless steel chain and that's about the best thing you can say about Connex chains. Otherwise they suck, and are way overpriced.

Every CPK has the ability to have something tied to it. If you tied something to yours, let's see it!

I wanna see your spirit beads Bro. All of them.

Currently I have nothing tied to any of mine, since none of them are users right now.

LA, that's...different ;)

I use to use leather for my lanyards and fobs but have switched to paracord since I fell in love making the Diamond knots, here I have it attached to my EDC, thanks again Nathan for providing access at the end of the knife without disrupting the great shape of the handle!

I have the paracord with a black cord in a whipping knot, this helps to keep the fob centered and not flopping around, then a diamond knot, a small metal celtic bead and ending with a diamond knot as well.

EDC_lanyard.jpg~original

Great knife, handy fob to help retrieve it from the sheath.

G2

I pretty much put this thread together for you, Gary!

Back