Folder for girl friend...

Hey everybody, this has been posted before. But the girl I'm with seems to like "cutting things"... I'm thinking along the lines of a Delica or a BM Mini-grip... nothing to pricey for now... despite the fact I love autos, I don't think I'll get her one yet (I think we all know why). I don't want to get her a typical black handled knife, so I need to get her a nice color. I'm only going to get her a PE so forget about a SE or a CE.

Any suggestions would be greatly appericated.

(God damnit, I'm never going to be able to afford to get a UT6 and a Sebbie)

I thought there was coloured version of the Cricket, maybe that's your ticket.

My wife loves her little green handled Navigator. Right price and size for a petite killer.

I'm going to get my girlfriend a Kershaw titanium Sapphire.

She even promised to carry it regularly! I'm getting through to her! :D

My wife carries a Kershaw stainless Chive. She really loves the assisted opening. She carries and uses the thing every day. I recently gave her a SOG Flash which she is still trying to decide if she likes. Both of those knives are in the 30-40 dollar range. The Kershaw is a better quality knife though.

Jon

i tried getting my girlfriend a knife but i know she won't carry or use it, so i ended up getting here a leatherman squirt, she seems to like multi tools more, also got her one of those spyderco police necklaces

My wife loves the Spydie Q I gave her many years ago. I think a Delica or Mini Grip with a colorful handle would be a good choise. Can't beat a SAK either, ladies love the little scissors and nail file.

Originally posted by Practical Use
Quote: "Folder for girl friend... "

If she is nice I will trade!!:D

Hmm... about 5'4", long legs, incredible ass, beautiful black long silky hair and a smile that will cheer up your day.... nah... unless it's a Sebbie and a UT6 :D

If you're willing to spend a little more think about getting her the multi-colored Kershaw Boa. It's a very friendly-looking knife that offers top-end performance and assisted opening.

--Bob Q

My ole' lady has and carries a Microtech Vector. I gave it to her 3 years ago and she carries it every day. Nice ole lady aint she..

NEVER give a woman a SHARP pointed object, EVER!!!

I had to buy my girl a knife because she kept stealing mine. She carries a kershaw avalanche with her everyday...its mean looking and helps her from getting hit on..:D
Come to think of it...I didn't buy it...she did all by herself...damn shes great:D

My missus, the delightful Spiglet, loves her BM Mini-Griptilian. The fact that it's in purple - her favourite colour - is a real bonus.

maximus otter

Back