Folder Pics!!!

This is an amazing folder. I am in love. How much will it cost me to get one of these beauties in my hands, or...in my pocket?

That came out fantastic, Daniel!
Thanks Gooeytek! :D Good to see you here!

This is an amazing folder. I am in love. How much will it cost me to get one of these beauties in my hands, or...in my pocket?

Thanks! Most will run $475. I have a small list from last year I am completing then the rest will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Look out for variations in finish, grinds and more! :D

Holy smokes that's sweet. Sorry I'm late to the reveal. Can't wait for mine someday!

DFK how do you notify people of knives coming available? Do you use email or your website or this forum? I'm not really good at pre-ordering things that aren't made yet. One thing I AM good at is making snap decisions when a sweet product like that folder becomes available and I find out before they are sold out. Just sayin'. Use the insight into my psyche however you choose.

DFK how do you notify people of knives coming available? Do you use email or your website or this forum? I'm not really good at pre-ordering things that aren't made yet. One thing I AM good at is making snap decisions when a sweet product like that folder becomes available and I find out before they are sold out. Just sayin'. Use the insight into my psyche however you choose.

I sell them right here on this subforum. :D This forum is first, sometimes I may move a knife to the exchange if it does not sell here.

I don't do pre-buys or take money down on knives. My policies have changed this year, I prefer to sell on a first-come first-served basis.

I welcome you to hang out here and have fun!

Assemble folders!!!
:D

I went down there and tried the "folders assemble" battle cry, I'm checking back in a second. :D

I still need some counterbores... Once I am around these logistical barriers it's on! :D Yesterday I got in lapping compound (lapped pivot holes!), more collets and pivots/stop pins/etc... $350 and I can fit it all in one hand. I know why people give up on folders now but I'm on the home stretch... about to kick in the sprint for the win! :D

That folder looks awesome Daniel!!!! Keep 'em coming!

Much appreciated! I started up a batch... will be back on very soon!

I had to come look at this folder again. This knife is pretty much perfect from what I see.

Back