• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Folder Slipjoint

Daniel Gomes Bladesmith

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Sold
Hello dear friends. This is my first post here in this forum. I have been manufacturing knives and folders for 5 years. I am a Brazilian, a military police officer and a father of two children, João and Maria. I will be at your disposal here to talk about my posts. I hope you enjoy my work.

Attachments

• IMG_2440.jpeg
    IMG_2440.jpeg
    619 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Hello dear friends. This is my first post here in this forum. I have been manufacturing knives and folders for 5 years. I am a Brazilian, a military police officer and a father of two children, João and Maria. I will be at your disposal here to talk about my posts. I hope you enjoy my work.
Beautiful work!👌

Beautiful! Do you have a website where we can see more knives and their prices?

Zieg

Beautiful knife. What's it made out of and how much are you asking for?

Beautiful knife. What's it made out of and how much are you asking for?
Thank you very much for the words. Interrupted linear pattern apricot blade. Stainless steel liner and bolster and mammoth ivory handle. I apologize for posting in the wrong place. This piece was sold recently. Do I have my Instagram profile, https://www.instagram.com/dgomes_cutelaria_artesanal igsh=ejl2dGt3eXdkdTVo In this profile you will be able to know and follow my work. Thank you for visiting.

Is this beauty for sale🤔 as this is the for sale area rather then gallery. Either way it’s stunning 🤗
Thank you very much for your compliment. I'm sorry I posted it in a place for sale, it was my mistake. This one has already been sold. I have an Instagram profile where I post my completed work and those in production. I will be happy with your visit there. https://www.instagram.com/dgomes_cutelaria_artesanal igsh=ejl2dGt3eXdkdTVo

Attachments

• IMG_0250.jpeg
    IMG_0250.jpeg
    816.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 32767B30-1DCA-4094-BD04-E94890F26AA3.jpeg
    32767B30-1DCA-4094-BD04-E94890F26AA3.jpeg
    414.6 KB · Views: 21
  • C135EF9A-1E8F-474D-AC20-89F6FAE15559.jpeg
    C135EF9A-1E8F-474D-AC20-89F6FAE15559.jpeg
    321.6 KB · Views: 17
How much did the original posted knife sell for? Not going to visit another site if poster will not follow rules.

Daniel, having visited your IG profile it looks like you do some exceptional work. I hope you will be offering some of your knives for sale here on the forum.

Daniel, having visited your IG profile it looks like you do some exceptional work. I hope you will be offering some of your knives for sale here on the forum.
Hello, my friend. I am very happy to know that you liked my work. I'm new to the forum. I will post some available piece soon. Once again, thank you very much for your admiration. I'm at your disposal! Big hug.

How much did the original posted knife sell for? Not going to visit another site if poster will not follow rules
Hello dear friend. I apologize for the post, I didn't pay attention to the rules before the post. My intention was to introduce myself to you and show you my work, but I ended up posting it in the wrong place. As for the value of the knife, it was sold for 800 dollars. Apricot blade and mammoth ivory splints. It went to Italy. Thank you for your understanding.

Back