Folding Knife Updates

ArnoBernardKnives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This thread will be used to give updates on our progress with dealer orders (African Sporting Creations - USA, Messerdepot - Europe and Thunderbird Gear (Canada) and website stock.
Due to customs regulations on shipping natural materials these will be exclusively available at our dealers. Our website will be available in plain frames, wood, carbon fibres and other synthetic materials.

African Sporting Creations will have the iMamba folder by the end of the week. If you have any pre-orders with them you can expect it to be shipped by Friday or Monday. We are now currently busy with Messerdepot's iMamba folder order and then we will make Thunderbird Gears order.
We have a lot of load shedding in South Africa, where Eskom (electricity provider) turns off the electricity 6-9 hours a day. This makes life a little bit difficult but we are doing our best to work around the situation. Then we will start with our wish list (website) orders. These are planned to start in 5 weeks time.

Great news! I have a pre-order and got notified that it is on its' way. While I was on African Sporting Creations' site verifying my order, I went ahead and bought another! 😁😁

Last edited:
Great news! I have a pre-order and got notified that it is on its' way. While I was on African Sporting Creations' site verifying my order, I went ahead and bought another! 😁😁
Awesome. Thank you for the support.

Damasteel Rinkhals is planned after the wish list orders. Hopefully before Christmas we will do a run of 10. 👍
I was one of the original people wanting a Damascus or Damasteel Rinkhals. I live in the US. How could I reserve one? I don't mind paying in advance.

I was one of the original people wanting a Damascus or Damasteel Rinkhals. I live in the US. How could I reserve one? I don't mind paying in advance.
I have your name on the list, so you are sorted:). Will let you know when it is ready so you we can arrange payment.

Wandering thought...

A couple days ago I was using my iMamba with Tusk inlay and wondered if you guys plan on making any knives with DLC on the blade and frame? I thought that would make a great looking combination paired with the Tusk inlay.

Looking forward to the next planned release in a month or two!! 😍

Wandering thought...

A couple days ago I was using my iMamba with Tusk inlay and wondered if you guys plan on making any knives with DLC on the blade and frame? I thought that would make a great looking combination paired with the Tusk inlay.

Looking forward to the next planned release in a month or two!! 😍
We do plan on dlc on the frames. Not sure exactly when but it is on our to do list for 2023. It will definitely look beautiful with warthog.

IMamba in Damasteel coming Wednesday 1/24/24
Now I want a AB Bovine case 😘

Attachments

• IMG_4772.jpeg
    IMG_4772.jpeg
    898 KB · Views: 5
Any word on the thumbstud imamba?
Unfortunately, not yet. We are busy with another project we want to launch in the next month or 2. We are also busy getting our flow more efficient in the shop. Then we will look into the thumstud, might be done in a drop version. We are still deciding how we will approach it.

Unfortunately, not yet. We are busy with another project we want to launch in the next month or 2. We are also busy getting our flow more efficient in the shop. Then we will look into the thumstud, might be done in a drop version. We are still deciding how we will approach it.
Thanks heaps for the quick response! Any hints on the secret new project….

Back