Follow-up to Bob' story

For those of you who read about Bob innovative way to handle political divergence while travelling abroad, here is the final touch to the story:

- I just talked to Uncle Bill and placed an order for a new 20" Sirupati.

LET'S BE VERY CLEAR HERE: If you ever come to my cave and happen to find it stashed under the bed while looking for dust bunnies, DON"T EVEN TRY to say anything about it (nice or not). THIS KNIFE IS STAYING WITH ME. PERIOD. NO IF OR BUT! Don't care if you are a friend, in the military and on your way to Hell, YOU ARE NOT GETTING THIS ONE! [FYI, I already arranged for the day of my funeral and this Khuk is going with me, welded to the coffin].

And another thing: While all of you expressed sincere support for Bob (which I can understand), I want you all to know that since Siru has left the house, I HAD to go to therapy 5 days /week just to deal with the loss. Do you have any idea what it cost these days to pay a schrink to describe your attachement to [I quote him " mere piece of metal"] ? . By the way, since that day, the schrink eats with a straw for refering to my beloved Siru in such disrespectful manner.

So beware and remember: There are some things more dangerous than a dust bunny ===> A FRENCH MAN ON PROZAC WITH A NEW BLADE :)

mere piece of metal
:eek: :barf:

What an insulting Q-U-A-C-K! I hope you paid his bill with recycled toilet paper. After all it's all just "a mere piece of paper" right?

:rolleyes: :p :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

n2s

"After all it's all just "a mere piece of paper" right?"

Well put n2s!

OT with a modicum of seriousness:
Let's just hope everyone doesn't realize that at once!

You think you guys have problems? I've got a 29" inseam and a 30" Sirupati. Nuff said.

Deleted a post I made without thinking regarding guys who served in the Freanch Foreign Legion, including an old pal of mine. I should get permission before posting that info.

I knew this guy was "NUTS"!Cave, DUST BUNNIES??Wants only one wimpy Sir.Goes to a Dr. tells him he has to get a HI BLADE,something about HIKV(we all know it doesn't exist,even tho I'm the only one who is honest & dismisses it)!!Can just see the Dr.looking at this crazy French guy & thinking about the new "TOPIC" he will address at the next Dr. Convention!!Can you all guess what the title will be?? hee! :D Lord I'm glad I'm the ONLY sane one posting!!
jim:cool:

"Lord, I'm glad I'm the ONLY sane one posting".

That statement sorta explains itself, don't it :rolleyes:

Bill,
YOU ALL sure did!!Also send poor old Town Serg. to aPhysc. ward! Mumbling & Drooling,I might add!
jim

Back