Food and Blades

toda5098.jpg
Nice Epoisses ! Cannot find any with raw milk though.

Nice Epoisses ! Cannot find any with raw milk though.
Raw-milk Epoisse is not easy to find, even pasteurized-milk Epoisse is not available everywhere.
It's getting complicated with the stupid regulations imposed by the European Commission.

Most cheeses have become tasteless, as have vegetables, fruit and many other foods. Industrialists are poisoning people without them reacting.

Raw-milk Epoisse is not easy to find, even pasteurized-milk Epoisse is not available everywhere.
It's getting complicated with the stupid regulations imposed by the European Commission.

Most cheeses have become tasteless, as have vegetables, fruit and many other foods. Industrialists are poisoning people without them reacting.

AFAIK, it's worse in America. I feel very blessed to live in proximity to smaller farms where I can still get raw milk, raw cheeses, and actually organic produce. Still, I don't always do it for reasons of cost and convenience. Even just getting non-homogenized milk is an expensive hassle these days.

Of course, I say that as I enjoy a beverage of Taster's Choice instant coffee and Hershey's baking cocoa with Walmart brand "half and half", and a snack of Walmart brand Colby-Jack cheese... 😅

8R3TOwZ.jpg

AFAIK, it's worse in America. I feel very blessed to live in proximity to smaller farms where I can still get raw milk, raw cheeses, and actually organic produce. Still, I don't always do it for reasons of cost and convenience. Even just getting non-homogenized milk is an expensive hassle these days.

Of course, I say that as I enjoy a beverage of Taster's Choice instant coffee and Hershey's baking cocoa with Walmart brand "half and half", and a snack of Walmart brand Colby-Jack cheese... 😅

8R3TOwZ.jpg
Eating well is also becoming increasingly expensive in France. If you don't have a personal vegetable garden and small producers nearby. It's complicated and very expensive.

The food industry and politicians have completely ruined small farms and retailers. In 30 years, our society has gone from improving people's lives to deteriorating living conditions.

Don't get me started! If you're looking for the top ~50 terrorists in Europe, look no further. 😣

To stay on topic, though 😁 , some roastbeef I just prepared and a WMF "Schinkenmesser" knife which works well for thin slicing (after a DMT extra-extra-fine touch-up).

Back