For Gold Members only

Mainly curious. if it was something special I was gonna complain and say I should have bene included too as I would be gold but wanted to ssell in for sale by maker category(now just make sure no one asks whether or not I've actually sold anything ;) )

Originally posted by T. Erdelyi
...I have to go now my medicine is ready...

Oh, it's already way too late for THAT......! ;)

(I'm not a Gold Member but I play one on television.)

:cool:

I was hoping you had something in your post that would encourage people here to help suppport BFC.

You can't leave it all up to Spark.

I was wondering what was up, and looking for a possible incentive to go gold. Could there be a free knife, involved, hmmm.....
Methinks you outta give away a knife for troublin' us peasant folk.
That's Borgeouas to youse city slikers.

I'm thinking that 'T. Erdelyi' may just be another of Mike Tuber's alias's...lol

Mel

I took the bait and I feel like a sh;:grumpy:thead for it.

thanks for the kick in the nuts.

I need to be more awake anyways:rolleyes:

take care,
Mike

Wow,

I guess I need to pay more attention. I had no idea my gold membership expired. I am going to sign up right now.

Just for shits and grins:

I dont think I have sold a knife on this site this year. I have bought a few of course, and traded some, but I have not made money off of this site.

I'm no Martyr or anything but I do feel obligated to pay the GOLD membership just because of the amount of enjoyment I get from this site.

I dont care where the money goes or who may profit from it, I just know that the more people who give to the cause, the more chance there is that the site will stay around for a longer amount of time.

Buy the Gold membership if you can, If you are reading this, I'm pretty sure you know its worth it.

Be safe all,
Mike

I'm Gold, I saw your name as the poster, and thought you were going to tell us you're not "mad" anymore! ;) :p geegee

Posted by T. Erdelyi:

Just an experiment, trying to see what attracts more attention.

Shoulda tried runnin' through a shopping mall naked. Now that. . .will attract alot more attention ! ;)

Yeah. . .I'm GOLD. . .gotta problem with that ? :mad:

:p :D

Just kidding. . .

By the way. . .why doesn't this stinkin' place have GOLD font colors ? :D

I recently upgraded from Premium to Gold and was hoping to see a knofe give away for Gold members only. Guess I was mistaken.

jmx

I read, study and commit to memory absolutely every word written in this forum. Your post was there, so I was obligated to read it.

Ok, ok...I saw the word "gold" in it and opened it. There, you happy now? ;)

Mike

Originally posted by jmxcpter
I recently upgraded from Premium to Gold and was hoping to see a knofe give away for Gold members only. Guess I was mistaken.

jmx

Sorry, no knoves given away today. I opened it because I always crash anything that says "members only". :p

I'm a gold memeber, and I was wondering what post in the Blade discussion forum that said "for gold memebers only" would mean ;)

Back