• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

For Sale 110 Buildout Knives

#25 arrived today in good order. It's ecactly as described, and I'm glad to have it. Many thanks!

#25 arrived today in good order. It's ecactly as described, and I'm glad to have it. Many thanks!

I'm glade your happy with # 25 your other knife #27 was my favorite
that 154-CM is some of the sharpest steel I've ever seen , I hope you
enjoy them . Who says USPS is slow . Thanks again . Dale

I do believe there is 1 or 2 other knives with the 154-CM steel still available .

Dale,

#23 was delivered around 2:45pm today heat lightning fast. She is perfect in every way!. I'm going to enjoy her for certain!

Best ~

Dale,

#23 was delivered around 2:45pm today heat lightning fast. She is perfect in every way!. I'm going to enjoy her for certain!

Best ~

I enjoy hearing that your happy with your knife .
Thanks for the positive feedback sunnyd .

#27, the green smooth bone 110 arrived today. You're right, it's a beauty! Many thanks.

As discussed in our PMs, I will take 0110BO16-B FLD HNTR BCCI STAMP, SATIN S30V BLADE, JIGGED BUFFALO INLAYS, BRASS, LEATHER SHEATH 3010/8/2012

Yes Old_gUY I received your payment of 125.00
you forgot to add 7.00 dollars for the shipping .

Yes Old_gUY I received your payment of 125.00
you forgot to add 7.00 dollars for the shipping .
Crap. I knew something wasn't right. $13.50 for Priority, right?
Incoming in a minute.

Very good thank you for your purchase .
Payment for #16 received and shipping payment received
Your knife is on its way to you tomorrow with USPS Priority .

Thank you.
I'm sure I'll enjoy it as much as the other fine specimen I received from you earlier.
Thanks again for the opportunity.
OG

Thanks for the deal on 35 and 37. Received today, will make my Build Out collection closer to complete.
Thanks

Just to let you know that I received the #16 today.
Very well packed and arrived in good shape.
Thank you

Back