• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FOR SALE: A Mixed Bag of Busse Game Wardens

Hey Jaxx,

I have what might be a stupid question. Is the sage game warden the same color as desert sage? I'm looking for a desert sage warden with black scales or a desert sage skeleton.

Thanks

Monkey Joe, not a stupid question at all. :thumbup: IIRC, the one Busse sage color coating seems to be known as 1. sage, 2. desert sage, & 3. desert olive, so I can see why you're asking. :)

:D I recommend using mineral oil for this, because it's non-toxic and if you decide to reverse the process, all you have to do is take an old toothbrush or a sponge with a scrub pad on one side with a little mild dish soap and warm water to take it back to the way it was. :thumbup:

As for sage skeleton wardens, only Swamp Rat has a sage version of this, but it has sold out a while ago, so your best bet is to continue looking here in the Exchange forum for one of those.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask! :)

Last edited:
What is your best PayPal delivered price on the Sage Game Warden? Let me see if I can get the money together.

What is your best PayPal delivered price on the Sage Game Warden? Let me see if I can get the money together.

With PayPal, the total is $234.10. PayPal fees are in addition to the prices shown.
A USPS money order would save you some buxx.
Either way, USPS Priority CONUS insured shipping with delivery confirmation is included in the price. International destinations & Canada will have additional shipping fees.

Please let me know if you want it. :)

I'll take the sage Game Warden. Send me you PP info.

Thanks

PS Do you have any Fat Game Wardens?

The Sage GW is now Sold...SHIPPED!! Thank you! :)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The SMOG set & the "Flame" GW are still available. :thumbup:

Bump for the SMOG Warden set... :thumbup:

All others are sold & shipped. :)

The SMOG set has been broken up, and the satin PE SMOG is now SPF due to an offer via PM. :thumbup:

The last unsold GW on this thread is the double-cut serrated edge SMOG (bottom), available for $297, CONUS shipping included.

Last edited:
Doublecut serrated edge SMOG Warden still available... All others sold.

BUMP... :thumbup:

Is the double cut serrated SMOG still available? If so, I would paypal it quick.

Last edited:
Seems JonesBoy1 has changed his mind... :confused:

Ah well, the SMOG SE Warden is back up for grabs. :thumbup:

Back