• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

For sale BM Rift user cheap

Up for sale is a BM Rift that is a user does not come with box or papers but is super utilitarian and has a LOT of life left. It could use a sharpening, but the axis lock (I believe it's called) is tight, feels really secure and has never felt like it was going to fail ever. Again this knife is far from mint condition not even close but with the reverse tanto this knife is a show stopped with its blade. The pocket clip is basic but nice, and rides the pocket well. Like most all BM knives the ergos are phenomenal but may not be for everyone.

This could be a Grady gift for yourself or others, and you can be sure to depend on it.

I would like to get $120 via PayPal for this knife, and I am not accepting PayPal gift at this point in time. I would rather not ship international. To be in the holiday spirit, I am giving FREE SHIPPING to anyone in America.

If you are interested, send me a PM or email.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354555209.097431.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354555221.198902.jpg

Back