• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

For Sale: Busse Nuclear Argonne Assault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxx

Withdrawn!

Nuclear_ArgonneAssaults2-1.jpg

Last edited:
Not at this time sorry... :) Maybe if I get a chance in the next day or 2 I will snap one. My camera flash needs new batteries, so daylight is needed.

Could you provide the length and thickness of this blade?

Hey Jaxx, whats the thickness?

Could you provide the length and thickness of this blade?

The thickness at the spine near the handle is approximately .22"

The length is approximately 9" from the tip to the plunge line. A little more to the top of the G-10 slabs.

OAL looks to be approx. 15.5" long.

Did I mention that it's sharp?? Almost just cut myself on it! Close one... :D

BTT... :thumbup:

EDIT: Forgot to mention that (USPS Priority insured) shipping is included... Whoops!

Last edited:
Ok, with one sold, I've decided to list my last Nuclear Argonne Assault for sale here also...

Originally the first was listed for $2097, but I sold it for $1997.

This one will be listed for $1997, (CONUS USPS Priority insured shipping, with D/C included) , but in fairness to the Buyer of the other one, this one will not go any lower... So either it sells, or I will just have to keep it. :) USPS money orders preferred, PayPal accepted (PP fees additional to price).

The pic below is of the one available here for sale (TOP one). :thumbup: It is double-cut with black G-10 handles.

Nuclear_ArgonneAssaults2-1.jpg

* The "Shipping included" IS only CONUS USPS insured Priority & with Delivery Confirmation. Alaska, Hawaii...There MIGHT be additional charges to ship to you... & International Buyers, I will ship to you BUT there WILL be additional shipping charges to ship to you. I WILL NOT LIE or MISREPRESENT the VALUE of ANY KNIFE on a CUSTOMS DECLARATION FORM. Please understand that if I cannot track or insure a package to you, I will NOT be held responsible for the contents... But of course I would be entirely willing to assist you as much as I can in the recovery process.

* PayPal fees are on the BUYER. But, I do also accept & prefer USPS Money Orders as an option to avoid those extra fees charged by PayPal.

* All sales are final, unless the knife is not in the condition as described in the listing... I do my best to spot, describe, and show any 'oddities' outside of the occasional minor normal imperfections from the production company or maker if new/unused, and if the knife being sold is used, I show clear pix of the current condition of said knife. Just as I would expect, if I were the person wishing to buy the knife or knives. ALL knives sold by me are photographed just prior to listing, & the knife you wish to purchase that is shown in any image on any of my For Sale threads is the exact knife you will receive.

* I reserve the right to refuse service without explanation... You must be 18 years of age and the knife must be legal to own by you and in your municipality of residence. You have the sole responsibility of complying with all LAWS & ORDINANCES within your Municipality/State/Province/Country, and do hereby release me from any & all liability involving this knife once it has been purchased and shipped to you. Feedback will be checked. The first "I'll take it" posted on the thread gets first consideration for sale. BUT... Please do not post this phrase of intent to buy UNLESS you are ready to carry through with the sale... PLEASE.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! :)
Thank you for your consideration. :thumbup:

Jaxx

Last edited:
Just got this beautiful beast and it was worth every penny.
Thanks Alex for a great chance to own a blade to be reckoned with.:eek:
Definitely want to be the one holding this beauty, not the other way around!

Just got this beautiful beast and it was worth every penny.
Thanks Alex for a great chance to own a blade to be reckoned with.:eek:
Definitely want to be the one holding this beauty, not the other way around!

You're absolutely welcome & thank YOU for the exemplary transaction! :):thumbup:

72+ hour BUMP for my last nice 'n' nasty Nuclear Argonne Assault!! :cool::thumbup:
(Please see post #14 for details on this 2nd one for sale!! :))

Slicing its way back to the top... :thumbup: Details in Post #14. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back