• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

For Sale: Darrel Ralph Trigger Maze custom manual flipper

Up for sale is my Darrel Ralph Trigger Maze, with checkered handles (not the usual pattern). I believe the steel type is S30V (it's not printed on the blade). It's manual open, not assisted. I am not the original buyer; I've owned it for a few years, but decided it's not for me. Nice framelock. It's got a couple small scratches, which you could probably buff out easily with some fine grit sandpaper if it bothers you. I have carried this knife once, but did not use it. I paid $400 initially, and retail is 450. Will let it go for 320 USD shipped CONUS. Open to trades for a 34" widescreen monitor (what I'm saving up for atm). I also have $100 worth of Cabelas giftcards that I'd trade for some Best Buy or Amazon ones.

I don't use Paypal, so payment via Amazon Payments, or cash/check/M.O. I will ship UPS ground or USPS priority, insurance available upon request, with tracking number upon cleared payment.

More pics available upon request. Just let me know what you're looking for. Also have an HTM Gunhammer torpedo combo-edge anodized black that I'm willing to let go for 150. Pics available upon request.

What is the frame made of? Titanium?

Does it have any papers or box with it?

No papers. I might still have a DDR box and pouch from one of my many Gunhammers, but as I got this one on the Exchange, it didn't come with those things. Yes, Ti frame on the Trigger Maze.

Back