• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

For Sale: ESEE-4, Zippo, Custom Sheath Combo Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have several items for sale.
Terms:
-Payment by Paypal or E-transfer
-Price includes standard shipping within Canada.
-Insurance or faster shipping is at your request and will be an extra cost.
-All items are as pictured/described. If you have questions, please email or PM me.
-First "I'll take it" gets it.
-I can combine multiple items but shipping will increase a bit (this is Canada after all)

This is an ESEE combo pack. It includes an ESEE-4, custom sheath by Martin Swinkles, stock ESEE sheath and sheath back, two custom ESEE patches and an ESEE Zippo. I will also throw in a brand-new ESEE/DPX 16oz coffee mug. I am selling this as a package. I am not selling individual items at this time, so please do not ask.
The ESEE-4 has been carried, but not used to cut anything other than string. It has a minor scratch below the ESEE logo from the sheath and some removable rub marks on the handle. Factory edge/Never sharpened.

The sheath is a “Technical Bushcraft” model by Martin Swinkles http://martinsheaths.blogspot.ca/ Martin is well known for the quality of his sheaths. It comes with Army size firesteel loop and removable single mag pouch. Also included is the stock ESEE sheath and back, never used/never carried.

The Zippo has been pocket carried but the original insert (included) has never been filled or used as I used an aftermarket insert (not included). It has a few faint marks as well as what seems to be a very minor coating blemish on the back (see picture) that was there when I got it. No box.

The patches have never been used or attached to anything.

The coffee mug is brand new and will come packed in its own box.

I am looking to sell this for what I have invested. All items are in excellent shape and I hope they go to a good home. I will ship, in a secure manner anywhere in Canada. If you have any questions, ask.

Asking $290

P1010032.jpg

P1010033.jpg

P1010034.jpg

P1010035.jpg

P1010036.jpg

P1010037.jpg

P1010038.jpg

P1010039.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back