• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

-*- FOR SALE: Fiddleback, Koster, BlindHorse -*-

Prices include all fees; paypal fees and usps priority mail shipping.

$SOLD - Fiddleback Forge - Used, in perfect condition. What a beautiful early representation for a user or collector. Used and carried a few times hiking/camping many years ago. Still very sharp and has an entire life left. Amazing knife. Purchased this from Andy/this forum about a decade ago, sheath is also beautiful and different from what you typically receive these days.

MRrXNCd.jpg

l4Pw7ao.jpg

5SqaVOp.jpg

$SOLD - Blind Horse Knives - Great knife, 01, used several times in the backyard or on a hike. This company no longer exists, but this is a great knife at a great price. Includes sheath.

aojLcIa.jpg

0SUTSNg.jpg

$SOLD - Koster Large MUK, Used, never carried, never sharpened, sitting in safe. Was told it was 3V when I purchased ~7-10 years ago, but there are no markings on the blade. Sorry for the bad pics, the last one has some kind of snail in the image that is not on the knife. If you really need better pics, let me know and Ill take whatever you want. Sheath included.

pId1pJS.jpg

goWfQw2.jpg

Thank you for your time, as always, any questions, please message me or comment below.

Last edited:
What model is the Blind Horse? BTW your inbox is full-thanks.
I should really know that, but I do not know the name on this one. Maybe someone else can chime in. Not sure if its the bushcrafter or something similar, but its 4 inch blade, 8.5 inches overall length. Thanks for letting me know about the inbox.

Last edited:
I’ll take the Woodsman Pro please. Thanks!
...and the Fiddleback!
- Payment sent.

Last edited:
Thanks Craig...got the FF info. What would be your best on the BHK and the Fiddleback? Thanks! Larry

Back